STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

when do games ever sell out entirely?

hope this is not the case for a sf game. will roll over to game stop and see whats up or best buy
Bestbuy will def not have it for sale today, gotta wait till tomorrow. Only GameStop/GameCrazy has it for sale today.

went to game crazy. they only got the ps3 sticks in today. 360 ones come in tomorrow.
eyes.gif

copped this joint so at least i have something to play with tonight...wish these were wireless though.

0f825394c46f0dcb28d14ee06b5799351004f29.jpg

Got a call from gamestop. THey got both the stick and game in. ONLY FOR THOSE WHO RESERVED.. Gotta go pick it up after work.

Man for me to get this game it's going to cost me $200+ because I can't use the controller for Xbox360 to play this game.

I'll see what happens because this past weekend I blew over 2K on on Valentines and picking up tabs and sh.. for my friends that came down from California.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

went to game crazy. they only got the ps3 sticks in today. 360 ones come in tomorrow.
eyes.gif

copped this joint so at least i have something to play with tonight...wish these were wireless though.

Would you kindly share how responsive this controller is? Hearing that the D pad isn't as responsive as it looks but you know how people BS.

eyes.gif

jon how does it feel playing fighting games with that controller?

If any of yall get the PS3 version, PLEASE install the optional 2GB of data. There are virtually no load times, everything is seamless, including onlineloading, it's def WORTH IT.

just called GS where i reserved it from they said they gunna have in today after 5 first come first served if not you can get it for sure tomorrow around 11for those who reserved it..i called TANFORAN GAME STOP for my bay area S.F. heads

Its times like these i wish i played video games..in fact, I can barely do a haduken in any street fighter game...Sad, I know...

Angel

does anybody know how to turn off letting people online fight me when im playing a regular game?(if this makes sense lol) i checked out all the options andnothing! these weak foos online keep challenging me and i just want to unlock the secret characters
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Man for me to get this game it's going to cost me $200+ because I can't use the controller for Xbox360 to play this game.

I'll see what happens because this past weekend I blew over 2K on on Valentines and picking up tabs and sh.. for my friends that came down from California.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

oh yeah.some of yall gamestops/stores are BSing.Theyve had them in the back since yesterday or even this past weekend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rowbot626

does anybody know how to turn off letting people online fight me when im playing a regular game?(if this makes sense lol) i checked out all the options and nothing! these weak foos online keep challenging me and i just want to unlock the secret characters
frown.gif
i dont have the game but sign off xbl if you on xbox

Originally Posted by donpoppa

eyes.gif

jon how does it feel playing fighting games with that controller?

how much this cost?

havent checked out this game but how were the reviews? or did they ruin another classic?

and smh @ the ps3 fanboys in here

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

havent checked out this game but how were the reviews? or did they ruin another classic?
http://www.metacritic.com...ms/xbox360/streetfighter4

94 XBOX, only 1 bad. Onion Review gamer club. Yeah, real objective.

http://www.metacritic.com...tforms/ps3/streetfighter4

95 PS3, worst is an 80.

Of the reviews so far from credible sources. Besides the Onion which I didn't know even did game reviews. Thought that was only a pop culture news satirewebsite.

$40 Gamepad works on PC's for emulators or whatever you have that's compatible also, in addition to Arcade/PSN retro games:

http://www.1up.com/do/blo...&publicUserId=4547783

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

and smh @ the ps3 fanboys in here

if anything with this game they revived a classic

laugh.gif
@ ps3 fanboys.Im one of them
pimp.gif

man.... i went to gamestop, bestbuy, and even toys r us today to find the game but nobody gets it till tomorrow
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom