STREET FIGHTER 4!

Anyone got a FAQ or How To ...for swapping parts/modding the SE stick??? Since I can't find a TE I guess I'll just order some parts and do it myself ifit isn't to hard. Thanks in advance.

i am getting owned by that seth dude. but as soon as i got my boy ken... curtains
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Anyone got a FAQ or How To ...for swapping parts/modding the SE stick??? Since I can't find a TE I guess I'll just order some parts and do it myself if it isn't to hard. Thanks in advance.

shoryuken.com forums should have be able to help you somewhere..

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

Anyone got a FAQ or How To ...for swapping parts/modding the SE stick??? Since I can't find a TE I guess I'll just order some parts and do it myself if it isn't to hard. Thanks in advance.

Yeah I've tried browsing around there...guess I just don't know where to look. But thanks for the help.

Im bored.. Been bored for the last few days.. Nothing to do for the next week.. Is this worth cOpping? Let me know before Gamestop closes.

Pro's/Cons

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

Yeah I've tried browsing around there...guess I just don't know where to look. But thanks for the help.
http://www.eventhubs.com/...-mod-video-te-fightstick/

EventHubs is a site I've been checking daily. Remember they had this up. Dug in archives for ya to find it. Says TE, but the same details should apply andthere could be links:info on any differences there. So at least you get a SRK username and thread to check up on. See if the ? was asked up if SE:TE any majordifferences. Look out for people saying what websites they import parts from as well. They always drop links or names to the companies. Check em out before youbuy. See if its cheap/reputable/fast ship/et all etc.

Top story today, T.Hawk and DeeJay could be added in due to fan voting results.

http://www.eventhubs.com/

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I dont know wether to cop or not, I have a feeling nt is overhyping this game
what is there to hype? it's street fighter. you should know exactly what to expect from a street fighter game by now.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

what is there to hype? it's street fighter. you should know exactly what to expect from a street fighter game by now.
On the real, if you were born anytime roughly after 1989 - 1991,

And the first fighting game you played was _______ vs. ________, this game is not for you.

If you were not old enough to remember all of the Street Fighter II reiterations, there's a good chance you will simply not enjoy this game.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

If a guy can teleport, stretch his arms out, sonic boom, ahyuget , Spinning Pile Drive you, and then put you in his stomach and spin you around....why in the world are you fighting him? I HATE SETH!!!!!!!! Bastard, I always beat him the first round and then die the next two round.

I feel like ripping my control stick out of th efreaking socket!!!!!
yeah why do we always win the first round but lost the nex two?!?!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Set the rounds to 1 and you'll never lose then.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

And the first fighting game you played was _______ vs. ________, this game is not for you.

If you were not old enough to remember all of the Street Fighter II reiterations, there's a good chance you will simply not enjoy this game.
c/s. i been playin since 87! og street fighter. this game is serious. i've heard dudes sayin they're bored already...
eyes.gif
i mean what did you think you were getting? it's street fighter. andofcourse you're gonna be bored playin the cpu.....get online and try your luck.anywayyyyyy i unlocked everyone.... got 7 online wins.
happy.gif
FEI LONG IS a problem
eek.gif

I'm still thinking about what I should spend my money on this month: SFIV or a 4200 Microsoft points card so that I can download GTAIV: The Lost &Damned and save the remaining points for an XBLA arcade game or a map pack for a shooting game.

From what I've seen, SFIV doesn't seem to be radically different from SFII games, other than the graphics and some new characters. I bought HD remixrecently and I'm loving it. I'm not sure what more SFIV will be able to offer.

honestly, i'd say if you enjoyed SFIII: THIRD STRIKE or CAPCOM VS SNK 2, then you should be able to get into this game and enjoy it a whole lot. thosegames stay relatively true to the street fighter style/system of gameplay.

i think if you're more of a XvsSF, MSHvSF, MvC, and MvC2 fan then the speed/tempo of this game may not be for you. in essence, those games take on thesystem used in x-men: children of the atom and marvel super heroes, not the street fighter series.

EDIT:
and if you just enjoy fighting games, then this is a must buy. just wanted to add that..

SOUTHERN CALI [or ANYONE across the damn US],

At this point, all I want are 2 SE FightSticks [now, not later, not next week, but now dammit].

Why the hell are SE FightSticks just as demanded as TE FightSticks now? Capcom didn't even see this coming.

Can ANYONE help an NTer out?

At this point, all I want are 2 SE FightSticks [now, not later, not next week, but now dammit].

Why the hell are SE FightSticks just as demanded as TE FightSticks now? Capcom didn't even see this coming.

check out your local gamecrazy. word is that a stores stores got BOTH versions of the stick for non-preorder but i read about that a day or two ago sodon't get your hopes up. just call some stores up and see if they have any before heading out.

Call the gamestop in the topanga mall. THe lady was about to sell me that stick. She thought that was the one I pre ordered. I SAID THAT AINT THEONE> THen she hit me with, OH ITS BACKORDERED TILL THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH.
mad.gif
. But yeah they should have some. CALL EM UP. Go to gamestop.com and search under the 91367 zip code. Its in the TOPANGA MALL..

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Online is FLOODED with Ken's and Ryu's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tell me about it. i played as sagat against ken, beathim the first round and the person left. he sends me a message and calls me a noob for picking sagat

Back
Top Bottom