STREET FIGHTER 4!

god i cant rave enough bout this game, been playin it for days now, My boyz Sagat, Akuma,Abel been holdin it down, got bout 1800 battle points
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My thumb is throbbing but this takes me back to my SNES days with SF2 Turbo. Awesome awesome stuff from Capcom!

roll.gif
@ the ken flow chart

somewhat true, but the same can be said with about half the other characters people play with, ken is just popular, and very easy to use. ryu takes more damagefrom people then ken IMO. so you gotta move fast wit ken to get victories against some of the "grab artists" i hate bammas who use abel or zangiefand just grab u the whole match. had some good matches against dav0 last night. ill be back on today

^yeah and when u cuss them out they dont say anything, thats why online play is so lame unless you find a good fighter who likes to use throws and sweeps, theyshould limit fireballs in online play.

i play w/ the mic on all day everday ... i don't cheese ... but its not like the game has that many moves either ... 1 super 1 ulta ... some normals ... ugotta mix it up w/ throws and focus attacks ... makes the game so crazy ....

everyday i learn something new ...

and now i'm even more gassed
laugh.gif

I CAN'T FRONT THOUGH ... the game be cheating ... HOW CAN U BLOCK AN ULTRA W/ UR BACK TURNED TO ME... HOW CAN U BLOCK THE 2ND HALF OF THE ULTRA AFTER I GETOUT THE FIRST FEW HITS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i like throwin my ultra right after somebody throws theres, it cancels theres out and its like impossible to block, bammas be gettin SALTY haha

Can't even explain how addicting this game is
(but then again I can't name a street fighter that really wasn't)

Smashing people daily with Sagat
Got like 2300 bp

And a 77% win percentage

I was a soul calibur 4 junkie, but done thrown that aside since SF

you guys should stop complaining about "cheesing" and learn to block it. if someone gunna fireball you the whole game and you complaining then
indifferent.gif

I slowly getting back to my MvC2 days. Beasting on people with Cammy & E.Honda. Came across 1 dude who was killer with Rose & a couple of solid Abels.Ken, Sagat, & ??? are going to round out my 5. Who should I go with?

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I am disgusted with these online players,Too many cheesy fighters

And they all pick the same people,either Ryu,ken,sagat,blanka,E.honda,Abel

One chump used E.honda and kept sumo splashing,the whole damn game
indifferent.gif

Another used Akuma,he jus OD'd on airfireballs

I almost broke my controller from throwing it at my stack of shoes
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
do u play on the ps3? if so u probably might have played my ehonda.

3308 points + 91% wins.
pimp.gif

OK the novelty is over... yes I grew up playing this in the arcade and on SNES and PS1 and otheriterations. But since them my gaming preferences have become more advanced. No longer can a 2D (yes I know it's 3D characters, but it's still a 2dimensional playing field) satisfy me for more than a few matches. Coupled with the fact that the Mad Catz controllers are pure trash. I wasted money on thegame, but I'll trade it in for KZ2. Now that's a game.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

OK the novelty is over... yes I grew up playing this in the arcade and on SNES and PS1 and other iterations. But since them my gaming preferences have become more advanced. No longer can a 2D (yes I know it's 3D characters, but it's still a 2 dimensional playing field) satisfy me for more than a few matches. Coupled with the fact that the Mad Catz controllers are pure trash. I wasted money on the game, but I'll trade it in for KZ2. Now that's a game.
2d fighters>3d fighters.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

OK the novelty is over... yes I grew up playing this in the arcade and on SNES and PS1 and other iterations. But since them my gaming preferences have become more advanced. No longer can a 2D (yes I know it's 3D characters, but it's still a 2 dimensional playing field) satisfy me for more than a few matches. Coupled with the fact that the Mad Catz controllers are pure trash. I wasted money on the game, but I'll trade it in for KZ2. Now that's a game.

you got one? ill buy it
pimp.gif

but i feel you,, i can play for MAYBE 45 min, then i pop in another game

Back
Top Bottom