STREET FIGHTER 4!

I got a lot better over the week. I finally got the "feel" of the game down. Taking down people in ranked matches like flies.

I'm a go smoke a L and go on in 15 min. GT = bimbady

Whatever happened to the guy I was suppose to face? I was on up until midnight last night.

that was me tom
laugh.gif
i had a side mission bruh my bad I added u tho...

Can someone tell me the EXACT way to unlock Gouken. I already unlocked everyone except Gouken and Seth and I've beaten the game a rack of times with 1Perfect 3 Ultras and the rest normals. Then I beat it with 2 perfects 3 ultras and the rest normals, and once I beat Seth I fight Akuma once again. WTH am Idoing wrong? Does the difficulty or the rounds have to be on a certain level? Or do I need to use a specific character?

dam man my xbox live just expired so I wanted to ask ya'll if any of you have have a 3-day trial you wanna lend a brother?
I know alot of people get them with their games and never use it, so if you wanna share a trial with your boy I would appreciate it alot

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Can someone tell me the EXACT way to unlock Gouken. I already unlocked everyone except Gouken and Seth and I've beaten the game a rack of times with 1 Perfect 3 Ultras and the rest normals. Then I beat it with 2 perfects 3 ultras and the rest normals, and once I beat Seth I fight Akuma once again. WTH am I doing wrong? Does the difficulty or the rounds have to be on a certain level? Or do I need to use a specific character?
Have u beaten the game with Akuma? If u havent, u must beat the game with akuma first. Then u can go to work on Gouken.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dam man my xbox live just expired so I wanted to ask ya'll if any of you have have a 3-day trial you wanna lend a brother?
I know alot of people get them with their games and never use it, so if you wanna share a trial with your boy I would appreciate it alot
laugh.gif
man if yo cheap...dont buy a gold member ship man all that money u was flossin in the money thread and u cant buy a live member ship
laugh.gif
smh.gif
drivin a charger on 2's too
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
man if yo cheap...dont buy a gold member ship man all that money u was flossin in the money thread and u cant buy a live member ship
laugh.gif
smh.gif
drivin a charger on 2's too
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
made me literally laugh out loud at work ... i need to stay out of this thread... pure comedy ....

i ain't even know they had 3 day trials ...
laugh.gif

so what are u going to do after the 3 day trial is done ... that is if someone does actually hook u up?

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Can someone tell me the EXACT way to unlock Gouken. I already unlocked everyone except Gouken and Seth and I've beaten the game a rack of times with 1 Perfect 3 Ultras and the rest normals. Then I beat it with 2 perfects 3 ultras and the rest normals, and once I beat Seth I fight Akuma once again. WTH am I doing wrong? Does the difficulty or the rounds have to be on a certain level? Or do I need to use a specific character?
Have u beaten the game with Akuma? If u havent, u must beat the game with akuma first. Then u can go to work on Gouken.

Yes I have beaten it with Akuma multiple times. And I've also used no continues along with the perfects and ultras.

laugh.gif
come on man stop being so harsh, just need a live trial to get methrew the week, Ill probably stop by gamestop monday or the weekend
I know half of ya dont even need it so, hook it up!

crank i had a halo 48 hour trial card this dude gave me off of craigslist when i copped his call of duty world at war, but i gave it away like 3 days ago. iwoulda gave u the code

PMed

MAJOR props to Shabooyah and The Mexican, I really appreciate it fam. andPosite Fiend thanks anyway, great to know there's good people out there.

just got the game...and dam...its amazing...takes me back to mid 90s when i was 10 and going against m.bison on the final level of SFII. I just beat the gameon normal with sagat with no restarts. Even beat Seth on my first try (best 2 outta 3 rounds). Maybe i was lucky. Cant wait to get my fight pad later onsaturday.

are you guys putting it on Easiest when you play Arcade mode to get all the characters? because i am and i feel so cheap...lol cuz damn this game is kindahard..

This game is so difficult.

E.Honda, Abel, and Zangief (Sp?) always work my #$@ with back to back grabs.

I had to turn the game off last night I was so frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom