STREET FIGHTER 4!

It would be sick if somehow they made Charlie a bad guy who faked his capture and such haha

and at the end of Guile's storyline, he found Charlie as the mastermind of all this bad @!%%, and you gotta fight him at the end.

That would be
pimp.gif
haha

^correct.

After one year, I still haven't found my SFIV character.

Went from Rufus for 500+ games, Akuma for 500+ games, Ryu 300+ Blanka 200+ and Bison 200+.

I like Akuma the most out of all I've played, but online sucks (mashers, frame disadvantage etc..) and I'm not THAT into it to get into the tournamentscene.

I'll still cop SSFIV tho. Probably gonna break another TE though.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I hear they're gonna make Seth an even more of an +$# hole than he already is...
smh.gif
mad.gif

pimp.gif
No
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
here. To be more specific, they are gonna make him more cheap as a BOSS. Meaning priority over everything lol. Hes still gonna be the same with someminor changes as a playable character

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I hear they're gonna make Seth an even more of an +$# hole than he already is...
smh.gif
mad.gif

pimp.gif
No
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
here. To be more specific, they are gonna make him more cheap as a BOSS. Meaning priority over everything lol. Hes still gonna be the same with some minor changes as a playable character
yeah but there gonna have all the chars unlocked in the next one so you wont have to worry about beating him 15 times in a row. alot of peoplecomplained about him in 4 but he was easy as hell IMO.

i just popped in the game the other day ... i am terrible .... w/ that being said ...
pimp.gif
@ them fixing the ultra in the corner ..

I guess I can understand why they would buff up sagat and why hes god-tier in the first place. I mean look at the guy.

I remember reading somewhere that if he was real in real life he'd be around 8 ft. tall. Of course his kick reach is gonna be long, health high, andattacks damaging. can you imagine being hit by an 8 ft. muay thai fighter's knee?

Originally Posted by jae oh en

man theres HELLA characters now. folks are speculating that the 3 ? spots at the top are 3S characters. i guess we'll find out soon.
snmb1j.jpg
Capcom should stop takin' their time with the original list of rumors being this accurate.

Show the ultras next.
pimp.gif

One thing I never saw coming was the original mechanic of characters bouncing off the edge of the screen when hit.

QUESTION:

Hey there, could you guys tell me how ranked matches will work? I'm not talking about the points system, but how the matches will be setup. Will it be astandard 2/3 rounds like most other fighting games for ranked, or will it be the same as sf4?

One of the reasons I hated ranked matches in sf4 is because people would create 1 rounds, 30 seconds matches. Even when I thought I was joining a standardgame, the host would change the match settings in the lobby to make it 1 round 30 secs. It's why I stopped playing ranked and went to championship since atleast that mode has standard match settings.

Will capcom fix this issue for ssf4? You should only be allowed to change settings in player matches, so a lot of us were disappointed with sf4's rankedmatch system. I hope Capcom is aware of this and made the neccesary changes.

SETH KILLIAN'S REPLY:

It's not yet decided. Some elements of the team like the option to have different kinds of matches, and I kind of see where they're coming from, thoughif someone wants to be the champion of 1-round, 30 second matches, I want the records to reflect the kind of match-types they're winning, instead oflumping them all in to the same pile. I think this would solve the problem and produce some fun stats.

i heard this game is great, im gettin it 4 Christmas...is Sean in the game?? He was da dude that was in the street fighter from dreamcast

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

i heard this game is great, im gettin it 4 Christmas...is Sean in the game?? He was da dude that was in the street fighter from dreamcast

Don't get SF4 for christmas cause SSF4 is coming out and No Sean isn't in SF4 and as far as we kno he's not int SSF4

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Dee Jay's ultra is weak

did they give Dhalsim a new one? Cuz that @%+$ was a joke.
His Ultra is used to back the enemy off, gain ground, push them into a corner or push them away from you. A properly used Dhalsim who is wellknowledgeable in zoning is annoying as +#+$.

shadow from MVSF?? another sonica bewm character.

dee jay's ultra is anything but weak.. he can connect it right after his EX double kicks since they crumple stun.. that guarantees him one ultra per match.his anti air/ground game are really good in ST so i can see dee jay being a pretty good character.

from the vids i saw they didnt do any damage scaling tho, his ultra looks pretty overpowered. i wonder how capcom will buff guile since he's mad weak invanilla... they couldn't even program him to connect his full ultra
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom