STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

shadow from MVSF?? another sonica bewm character.

dee jay's ultra is anything but weak.. he can connect it right after his EX double kicks since they crumple stun..
it doesnt crumple anymore

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

dee jay's ultra is anything but weak.. he can connect it right after his EX double kicks since they crumple stun..
w t f?? since when? what changes did they make? ive been keepin up with the ssfiv news and havent heard of this yet.

Charlie?
If they did i was thinking it would be dumb since they already have Guile but they are completely opposite. Guile is more defensive and Charlie is offensive,but still there's plenty of other characters they could put in instead of him.

April?!?!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

w t f?? since when? what changes did they make? ive been keepin up with the ssfiv news and havent heard of this yet.
a few weeks back. seth killian said as of then, it's out. here's the interview.

some bonus stage action.

Surprised it hasn't been posted but SSFIV was (sort of) delayed.

Anyways, this is probably one of my fav SFIV matches ever. My dude Sanford beasting
eek.gif

I spend $80 on the collector's edition of this game....

and stoped playing it after 1 week because of Seth
mad.gif

i was on the virge of tears, when dueling off with him, using Abel.

mad.gif
frown.gif

All this should have been included on the original copy of the Game. Bonus stages, proper multiplayer matches, Long list of characters... Should be standard.Come on Capcop. this is straight robbery.

Eugchkk - GT

Add me, I roll with Cammy but I don't have a fight stick right now so juggling/cancelling is pretty difficult.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]Get Your Fists On Super Street Fighter IV At VegasPreview Event[/h1]
Those with a need/desire to get theirhands on Super Street FighterIV should pack their bags and head for Vegas, as Capcom will soon be hosting a public event/fight club for the game.

The event will take place on January 7, at Planet Hollywood. All the game's new characters will be playable, the catch being you need to apply for aticket and that you need to be 18+ to get in.

Full details for those interested below.

from kotaku

38863888.jpg
Another Famitsu leak finally gives us some details on a few character's 2ndultra moves and 3rd outfits. Check it out, and hit the new information discussionthread to talk about it.

It looks like Viper gets a dive kick ultra. Ryu gets a new outfit and his rumored Metsu Shoryuken. Cammy seems to have some sort of Hooligan Roll ultra, andFuerte looks to have a grab of his own as well, as expected I'm sure. Also, a peek at Chun's new outfit. Enjoy!

yessir

other things to note from the scan.
- it appears the # of characters on the character select screen has DECREASED since the 1st leaked character select screen. very strange.
- dan and blankas new outfits are each others original outfits.
- the 3 small screens to the right of the main ryu/ken screen appear to show snippets of sagats tiger cannon ultra, chun li's fireball ultra, and bisonsnew one.
- juri and chun li are rivals
- and most importantly...MECH ZANGIEF!

Originally Posted by jae oh en

other things to note from the scan.
- it appears the # of characters on the character select screen has DECREASED since the 1st leaked character select screen. very strange.
- dan and blankas new outfits are each others original outfits.
- the 3 small screens to the right of the main ryu/ken screen appear to show snippets of sagats tiger cannon ultra, chun li's fireball ultra, and bisons new one.
- juri and chun li are rivals
- and most importantly...MECH ZANGIEF!

Character select screen should still be the same. In a recent interview, there would be 70 cutscenes. 35 characters 2 cut scenes each. So that new Arabiangrappler, and the 3S characters are still gonna be there.

My freind really wants to go to EVO this summer since its in Vegas, so I think im gonna get back into it

Back
Top Bottom