STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Why are people obsessed with these Ultra combos. All those Ultra combos got old to look at after you saw them 10 times. Some of these new ones might get old after only 5 times. So what's the difference?

It's new and the first time we're seeing them. That's the difference.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Are the sticks the same as the first one?

I know they look different, but is it better than the first?

pretty much the same...people are saying they have a new pcb for the xbox360 issues...and the start and select button can lock now

I was just thinking that now that they put that Ultra in for Ryu he's probably going to be the most used now.

That super from past SF's was easy to connect to someone jumping into you while you were down to do a cross up.

You start out the sequence while you're still down on the floor and when you get back to your feet it comes out and you catch your oppenent.

I don't think it's fair to have him have two of the best and easiest to pull off Ultra's in the game like that... they should have made his secondUltra that hurricane kick one.

Daigo probably had a saying in his second Ultra
laugh.gif

Messed up now Mago won't be at the top of the food chain anymore because I know Daigo is going to exploit that Ultra like he did the fireball one.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Why are people obsessed with these Ultra combos. All those Ultra combos got old to look at after you saw them 10 times. Some of these new ones might get old after only 5 times. So what's the difference?
People had hopes of better ultras that were easier to setup for some characters.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I was just thinking that now that they put that Ultra in for Ryu he's probably going to be the most used now.

That super from past SF's was easy to connect to someone jumping into you while you were down to do a cross up.

You start out the sequence while you're still down on the floor and when you get back to your feet it comes out and you catch your oppenent.

I don't think it's fair to have him have two of the best and easiest to pull off Ultra's in the game like that... they should have made his second Ultra that hurricane kick one.

Daigo probably had a saying in his second Ultra
laugh.gif

Messed up now Mago won't be at the top of the food chain anymore because I know Daigo is going to exploit that Ultra like he did the fireball one.
Nah. He's still going to use the Metsu Hadouken because its just TOO easy to land. With the Shin Shoryuken looks like its not going to becomboable off of an FADC. It just CANT. The damage it does is just ridiculous. I hope its something like Gouken's Ultra I, how if it doesn't get thefirst animation of squaring out your jaw, hes just gonna do a super shoryuken up in the air. Seems like something you use if someones putting pressure on you,or through an FA2 focus crumple. Even though they nerfed the damage of Ryu's Ultra I, I for sure am still going to use it, depending on how useful his ShinShoryuken is.

Plan on trying out Juri, Adon, and gonna pick up one of the 3S characters.

Went to the SF4 arcade cabinet for 2 weeks without touching my xbox. Went back to my xbox and did online play and now I truely realize how
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
it is.

Juri's combo II may seem like it has serious potential. CC's has me thinking of cvs2 a-groove.

Straight M.Bison painting the fence status.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

^no.... thats not really true ps3 is wireless too, the problem is that wireless controllers lag sometimes, with the wired stick you'll bang out your moves without lag ruining it, but it kinda sucks cuz either way you lag online.

I'm talking about the 360 itself, not the PS3. You're right about wireless lag, that's why for SF tourneys wired joysticks/controllers arerequired.

^Their not wireless because that would defeat the stick's purpose...
Battery can run out during a match + there would be a slight input lag
I alrdy have a TE.. damnit
eyes.gif

its against tournament rules to play with anything wireless...thats why these TOURNAMENT EDITION sticks are wired...

they look the same as the original te minus the sides is that where the slimmer word comes from?

^her ultra 1 is a custom combo.

they look the same as the original te minus the sides is that where the slimmer word comes from?

from what i've read, yeah. the only thing structurally different between them is the sides.

^ Just saw it on GameTrailers, she's definitely someone to watch out for.

I'm too excited Guy and Adon, Alpha was during the time I started grasping video games better.

As for the new FightSticks, I like the slimmer design but I have too many FightSticks already. From modding failures to paint job failures.
laugh.gif

I might have 2 more to add to the collection of crap.

Back
Top Bottom