STREET FIGHTER

Man im so close to Plainum rank. I only need like 800 LP till i reach it.

This update is gold man. Everybody i fight is my rank or higher. I dont get frustrated at all playing anymore.

Teach me how to get good!

Got a chance to play with the update before work and I was damn near late. I'm IN LOVE with Kanzuki Beach. Balrog of course is amazing. I've been an avid rog player since champion edition. Any game he's in, he's been one of my mains but it feels weird this time trying to work him into my roster. Between Ryu, Cammy, Guile and Alex I may have to drop one to focus on rog.

You've guys have been putting in work. Platinum rank?? I'm only silver but I've been so busy. Today was my first time playing SFV in about 2 weeks :wow:

Yea i havent had anywhere near enough time to play this game. Im lucky to get an hour in every other day.

My general story is greyed out.
I know its a seperate download on the psn store but i cant find it. Do you need season pass to access it?

PC release should help it but I don't see it getting much bigger than that
It's a shame because it's evolved into an amazing game. It started with a much smaller roster than the original SFV roster, but now it has an extensive roster of amazing characters. And most of them are so different from each other, more than Street Fighter characters are.

I wish M$ released it on Steam. I'd cop it then.

Just not big on the multiple digital game accounts.

I'm finally going to start playing this on Monday lol.

I saw someone mention an Infiltration bot. Is that really a thing?

I wish M$ released it on Steam. I'd cop it then.

Just not big on the multiple digital game accounts.

I'm finally going to start playing this on Monday lol.

I saw someone mention an Infiltration bot. Is that really a thing?

It was but the account got banned.

Chun Li's summer outfit

laugh.gif
 @ R. Mika's bathing suit summer outfit actually being her least revealing outfit.

Last edited:
Lost a lot of points playing Balrog in ranked, but it's whatever. Almost back up to platinum just from playing this morning. Running into a lot of dudes who got to platinum by rage quitting, and they're still doing it. At least getting matched up with similar rank people, not bronzes or silvers anymore.

03_evorulez02.jpg

Training mode banned at EVO.Thank God.

Just got a bit left to complete with Story mode. I actually like it so far.

Urien and Juri :wow:
The combo potential in these 2 characters and what people have done already look so good.

Can't wait for them to drop. Shame Urien is a charge character though.

03_evorulez02.jpg

Training mode banned at EVO.Thank God.

Just got a bit left to complete with Story mode. I actually like it so far.

Urien and Juri :wow:
The combo potential in these 2 characters and what people have done already look so good.

Can't wait for them to drop. Shame Urien is a charge character though.

Huh!? that's the only way he should be!

Some really sick mods. The people who make them are really talented.

And I just bought Zangief's Macho Man costume, it's like the coolest costume in all of fighting game history:

Along with the Riptor cheerleader costume from Killer Instinct, of course:

The fighting money gets spent really fast. I bought the season pass and yet now I'm entirely out of fight money because I spent it all to buy all stages plus 3 OG costumes for Ken, Guile and Nash. I completed survival on normal with almost all characters and in the end just had enough to buy all this stuff, plus I won 300+ online matches.

So in theory you can buy all characters with fight money, but you'll have to play for a long time. I bought the season pass because I'm a total idiot when it comes to Street Fighter and might as well tattoo "Take my money, Capcom!" on my forehead. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For some reason Costumes are not a big deal for me. Don't get me wrong some are pretty cool like the zangief one but I just play with the default ones. Only used fight money on buying Alex and most likely will use it on ibuki.

Regarding training stage I only pick it online because i think it will have less lag??

Back
Top Bottom