STREET FIGHTER

Yea that beach stage is a problem. TOO much going on. When i first saw it i thought it was dope but playing it online it threw me off my game completely.

I never was a fan of Juri but playing her in story mode she seems like a really good character in SFV. She might be the only character from this season that ill purchase and use.

I hate that Marvel, the game I'm competing in getting less love. I will always blame Marvel/Fox and Capcom for its death.

I hate that Marvel, the game I'm competing in getting less love. I will always blame Marvel/Fox and Capcom for its death.

Nothing to do with Capcom since they couldn't touch the game when the license ran out.

Still, from what Marvel has said recently, there's a good chance that we will see a MvC4.

Also, according to the owner of EVO, Marvel will always be there because it brings the hype. For a game that's not been updated in what 4 years, it's got a lot of staying power.

Dude mahvel had the best hype for the last couple of years. I played that more than sf4! I stopped playing though after sfv came out. With no updates due to licensing this is probably its last year being one of the main games in evo. Pretty much dead to me.

Dude mahvel had the best hype for the last couple of years. I played that more than sf4! I stopped playing though after sfv came out. With no updates due to licensing this is probably its last year being one of the main games in evo. Pretty much dead to me.

SF4 didn't exist for me for a long while after Mvc3 came out

Still though, for a 5 year old unbalanced game with no support, it's still getting good numbers at EVO.

There is a documentary on the fighting game industry and how it has grown. I will post the link in a sec.

Smash Melee was the only game I had when I had my gamecube and I played the hell out of that game.

Watching competitively doesn't do it for me though.

Nothing to do with Capcom since they couldn't touch the game when the license ran out.

Still, from what Marvel has said recently, there's a good chance that we will see a MvC4.

Also, according to the owner of EVO, Marvel will always be there because it brings the hype. For a game that's not been updated in what 4 years, it's got a lot of staying power.

I blame Capcom for Vergil, Zero and Morrigan.

Smash :x :lol: Birthday party games

wow at those numbers, MK down 39%
Marvel slowly going down |I
Can't wait to watch KOF next season though

Forgot about KOF 14.
I wonder which game it will replace next year. It's looking like KI from that list.

I love that combo challenge mode. This game is gold.

For some reason I can't play story mode. I am positive that I downloaded the update.

Back
Top Bottom