STREET FIGHTER

Maybe it's cause the Alpha games were never really legendary tournament games like Super II Turbo or 3rd Strike, which got online remakes.

Daigo is rolling over in his California King bed

Morrigan and Captain America revealed for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite

[rule]
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016...hyping-marvel-vs-capcom-infinites-story-mode/

The instant tag looks good. That's definitely growing on me.
Them describing the infinity stone as almost a third character is interesting too.

I'm ready to see more.

Yeah I'm getting my crow seasoning ready. The move set looks straight outta MvC 3. That 2 character thing still has me salty but I think it'll end up working out.

Ryu yelling "Power Stone!" gave me hope that Capcom is tongue in cheek aware of a franchise that's been missing from this series for WAY too long. Hoping for a Falcon or Wang Tang appearance

....Captain America in his Ultimates/MCU costume spoke volumes :smh: These son's of ******* are really about to slight the Xmen and F4 :smh:

So taking it back to SFV for a sec. Season 2 changes are on the PSX show floor.

Mika got nerfed and rightfully so. No more midscreeen wall bounce for her Irish whip.

Dhalsim got a stack of buffs from the looks of it. V-reversals don't stuff the flame carpet v-trigger anymore.

Bison's walkspeed and dash apparently increased a lot.

Guile's V-trigger is now 2 bars. dunno why.

Hopefuly we get a round up from Maximillian or someone.

The man of the moment Akuma looks sick. Apart from the non-full screen fireball, he's going to be a problem.

I still can't stop watching the official trailer. The music is too good.

Ex demon flip looks all types of ridiculous. I thought EC hooligan combination was as bad as it could get.

Glad Mika Ridiculous *** got a nerfed but Guile's meter getting nerfed to 2 bars kinda sucks, kill that sonic boom output in v-trigger :frown:

Last edited:
Ryu yelling "Power Stone!" gave me hope that Capcom is tongue in cheek aware of a franchise that's been missing from this series for WAY too long. Hoping for a Falcon or Wang Tang appearance.

Glad I wasn't the only person who thought this after watching the vid. Power Stone itself needs a remake in the worst way

Ok, I'm more hyped now after hearing these guys.

The interviewer asked them about what they're doing to make sure the game is fine for the hardcore players.
They both said Combofiend at the same time :lol:

Last edited:
I guess. 
laugh.gif

Why did they make that Guile VT two meters? Gross. 

Anyway, kinda hype for Akuma. Played Chun and Mika mainly in s1, but curious to see what s2 has in store.

Thought they mentioned the remaining season 2 DLC characters are all new to Street Fighter?

Thought they mentioned the remaining season 2 DLC characters are all new to Street Fighter?

I have a hard time believing that all of them are new characters . I honestly find it comical that there's only juri from street fighter 4 in the game , no viper or Rufus . Just give us Q , sagat or adon , guy and Mix it up from there .

I just want to play Guy in this game.

Seeing this game played on a high level is a trip man. This game is so offense centric that wake up CA is actually a legitimate option!

Last edited:

From left to right, the tweet featured Helen (seen in Street Fighter 5's cinematic story mode), Goutetsu (Akuma/Gouken's master), Matthew McCoy (a member of Delta Red), Satsuki (one of M. Bison's dolls), and Rook (a character who was originally meant to star in the cancelled fighting title, Capcom Fighting All-Stars).

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016...ttes-match-these-five-characters-best-so-far/

Closest guess I've seen so far.

Don't really care for most of them but Goutetsu though will be ridiculous.

A old school shoto character with a staff?

Last edited:
In other news
X-MEN and Fanatastic 4, Lock for MVCI DLC

This was the poster who originally leaked the game on GAF so it looks like Marvel came back to their senses.

[rule]

SFV Apparenly 4 frames of Lag in Season 2

In other news
X-MEN and Fanatastic 4, Lock for MVCI DLC

This was the poster who originally leaked the game on GAF so it looks like Marvel came back to their senses.
SFV Apparenly 4 frames of Lag in Season 2

Good. Glad their atleast a DLC purchase.

That's what I expected, at least. Can't leave out some X-Men members.

Back
Top Bottom