STREET FIGHTER

In other news
X-MEN and Fanatastic 4, Lock for MVCI DLC

This was the poster who originally leaked the game on GAF so it looks like Marvel came back to their senses.

[rule]

SFV Apparenly 4 frames of Lag in Season 2

Knew they wouldn't pass up on an opportunity to make money with DLC. Welp, they'll have complete control of my wallet.

4 frames of lag for season 2? :x

Did they talking about the licensing issues they had with previous dlc characters?

Maximillian said unlike previous games, Marvel is taking more of an active role in this game and development of the game is with Capcom USA so they're closer to Marvel/Disney which would also help development so there shouldn't be an issue of running out of the license since Marvel is involved.

Disney's also had a big push for games too by not producing it themselves but allowing other respectable studios to do so. It's worked well for Battlefront and there's loads of hype for the new Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy and off course MVCI.

MCU is a different beast now so I expect this game to do well and be profitable especially with X-men DLC so I won't be worried about the licensing issue.

Knew they wouldn't pass up on an opportunity to make money with DLC. Welp, they'll have complete control of my wallet.

4 frames of lag for season 2? :x

For reference, SFV was 8 frames before they brought it down to 6.5 and SFIV on x360 was 5.1 so 4 frames is ridiculously good.

If true it would put it top of the list on this chart.
http://www.displaylag.com/video-game-input-lag-database/

Am I the only person who thinks it is strange that we don't even play with each other?

This thread should be epic

I have a laptop, I don't think it can run this game

It may be possible, but im not buying the game just to find out it wont run.

Last edited:
Am I the only person who thinks it is strange that we don't even play with each other?

I've talked a big game but I don't recall playing against anyone in here yet. Tomorrow I'm free all day for Street Fighter 5 and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Add me on PSN: lamekilla1010

I'm terrible at the game (It hurts) and live in a different time zone so I'm usually asleep when you guys are playing.

I'm basically a stream monster at this point because I treat both games as a sport and love watching the professionals play.

Still haven't gotten a PS3 to PS4 converter for my controller. But if anyone wants to play UMVC3, add me: Safer_

Last edited:
Man i havent played this game in a minute.

I was 200 LP from being Ultra Platinum then i went on like a 20 game losing streak and ive been discouraged ever since. Doesnt help that i run into SO many rage quitters in higher ranks either. Im going to wait till season 2 to get back on.

Does season 2 start on the 20th when Akuma drops?

Man i havent played this game in a minute.

I was 200 LP from being Ultra Platinum then i went on like a 20 game losing streak and ive been discouraged ever since. Doesnt help that i run into SO many rage quitters in higher ranks either. Im going to wait till season 2 to get back on.

Does season 2 start on the 20th when Akuma drops?

Yea should be a patch with the balance changes alongside Akuma but I'll confirm

Back
Top Bottom