STREET FIGHTER

Bonchan finally got one! Congrats to him and Big Bird for getting as far as they did.

Bonchan finally got one! Congrats to him and Big Bird for getting as far as they did.

Like big bird but hate rashid that hand slap fighting style is really wack his CA is wack just really hate that character. Every one i run across online i give him the business not trying to let him get started with those spamming spike kicks. This pretty much some's up how i feel about Rashid

Major Props to Bonchan had the pleasure of racing a first to 3 with him in Shinjuku cool dude in person

Like big bird but hate rashid that hand slap fighting style is really wack his CA is wack just really hate that character. Every one i run across online i give him the business not trying to let him get started with those spamming spike kicks. This pretty much some's up how i feel about Rashid

Double post

After 5 years. He finally wins EVO. What a season it's been for Bonchan. All the hardwork paid off. Really happy for the dude. Looks like all the Japanese Gods who didn't win in SFIV are winning in SFV.
You just can't stop them. So good to see Sagat in winners finals.

Good to see Infexious in third position two tournaments after getting sponsored.

I want to see Problem X beating Punk with Bison. Bodes well for Capcom Cup if Problem X has figured out the match up.

Major Props to Bonchan had the pleasure of racing a first to 3 with him in Shinjuku cool dude in person

Lol. I only played season 2(stopped because my hands were getting messed up) and main'd Ken as the hood booger that I am. I feel that the natural progression from Ken is Rashid in a corny and cheap kinda way. Rashid definitely resonates with that slap fighting style like Oil King. They are so boring to watch.

I know Idom was killin the NYC scene but I had no idea dude would hit 3rd at evo.

I wanna get back into it though.

Heard Idom has a fear of flights. That along with school is why we haven't seen him at a lot of tournaments but he has to get sponsored now.
He also made top8 in Combo Breaker I think and won DTN.

I'm fortunate to like all the Marvel games. I can watch all of them. Marvel 1 was kinda broken though :lol:

Really just wish everyone would go back to UMVC3...

As much as I love that game, there's not much you can do without updates.
People are still finding more new broken tech though :lol:

Found footage of Punk losing to Problem X.

Problem swithced back to V trigger 1 for this match and was extra patient.
The bait to close out the first round was genius.

wait folks are still finding tech in UMVC3 in 2019?!

I saw Dual Kevin exploiting some glitch on screen that looked like the kabuto glitch like a year ago but I didn't realize that things were still being discovered.

Really just wish everyone would go back to UMVC3...
I wish vanilla had more time in the spotlight.
tron got nerfed and I lost interest tbh.
I enjoyed her touch of death combos and didn't feel like adapting to the new method(s) to land them because it just took away everything that was perfect about her.

yo, off topic sorta but I've been trying to find info about omega red combos in marvel vs sf.
anyone know where I can find a comprehensive breakdown of omega red (and other characters) in marvel vs sf? I know its pointless but I enjoyed the game back in the day.

Tron is still very good. Gustaff Fire assist needed a nerf.
true but I meant how her touch of death combos were effected. You could get one off of any hit in vanilla but had to start out with a drill in umvc3. At least when it first started out. I'm sure I'm wrong now since I didnt keep up.

Some old vids I made

Back
Top Bottom