STREET FIGHTER

Doesn't even matter. Fei is still gonna be top tier. My honda in vanilla was beast. Shoulda went semi-pro but super threw me all the way off. Haven't played since Arcade 2012 and I've just been devoting all my free time to marvel. But of course I'm gonna pick up ultra, curious to see who the 5th new character will be (pleasssseeee be Go Hibiki :wow: )

Also, they're going to implement or make an accessory that will allow your fight sticks to work on the next gen systems, but not your regular controller.

dawg, who is that in your avy?

I don't know who it is I got it from the booty thread and ran with it lol...

Also, :nerd: I have a brand new fight stick I bought thinking I was going to be on some Daigo steez but went back after using it for two games :lol:

:nerd: trying to get it off since I traded in my Xbox360 let me know :nerd: or let someone you know...know :nerd:

Gonna throw it on eBay or Craigslist and see if no takers.

for real though, actually excited to pick it up and play fighting games again, MK and Injustice aren't cutting it
laugh.gif

I'm gunna try two learn tekken,

dere's alot more updates two tha list above butt i ain't updating dat long @ss list :x

eventscrubs sayin da knew character cood bee Retsu :nerd: :nerd:

I actually think Tekken is the easiest to learn and really like it, I'm decent already just don't have the game. with fighting games I tend to play only to lock down 1 character if and when I'm at casuals or challenged
laugh.gif
, so I got Lili down but surprised I'm more then adequate when competing.

I think tekken is the easiest to learn and UMVC3 is the hardest, friends claim its the opposite really
laugh.gif

plus I'm not a huge expert/nerd on street fighter but who is the brand new character? on the new list I like only know Hugo and Rolento
laugh.gif
, too lazy to remember or go to the last page.

list is too long F that

:O any of you guys watching Capcom Cup too? So Hype. Also happy about seeing Online Training for Ultra, finally can play with others in training mode.

I actually think Tekken is the easiest to learn and really like it, I'm decent already just don't have the game. with fighting games I tend to play only to lock down 1 character if and when I'm at casuals or challenged:lol: , so I got Lili down but surprised I'm more then adequate when competing.

I think tekken is the easiest to learn and UMVC3 is the hardest, friends claim its the opposite really:lol:

plus I'm not a huge expert/nerd on street fighter but who is the brand new character? on the new list I like only know Hugo and Rolento:lol: , too lazy to remember or go to the last page.

list is too long F that

Hugo
Elena
Rolento
Poison
And the mystery character

Supposed to be digital download in June-July, and physical copies in August. April is to be launched in arcades.

Also all of the marvel stuff is being pulled from PSN/XBL :smh: I don't know if I wanna shell out for Jill/Shuma cus I'll never use em but I need the full roster :frown:

I was wondering about that, is there another way to get dlc from its get pulled from psn/xbl?

Last edited:
I think the marvel stuff is being pulled for the time being because another expansion for marvel 3 is coming soon

I think it's because broke *** Capcom will lose the Marvel license yet again. I don't care for a new version, just patch the current game. ver. 2014 or something. Buff Ryu :tongue:

I think it's because broke *** Capcom will lose the Marvel license yet again. I don't care for a new version, just patch the current game. ver. 2014 or something. Buff Ryu :tongue:

I think this is the reason as well. Disney now owns Marvel and there has been speculation that it would be more difficult for Capcom to get the license. I doubt there will be another version of mvc3 especially with the financial trouble Capcom has been going through.

I do really like how they are actively adjusting this latest version of sf4 though. Dat Chun Li jump speed.

damb, they killed sim :frown:

Dhalsim
vs_character_dhalsim.png
Stand middle punch: Starts up faster (10F->9F)
Stand middle punch: More disadvantageous on hit and guard by 1 frame
Far standing middle kick: Now hits two times
Far standing middle kick: Damage distribution changed (60->40*30)
Far standing middle kick: Stun distribution changed (100->50*50)
Far standing hard punch: Damage increased (75->80)
Far standing hard punch: Hit advantage increased (0F->1F)
4+Light kick: damage increased (30->40)
4+Middle kick: Hit and Guard pushback decreased
4+Heavy kick: Damage increased (90->100)
Light Yoga Blast: Hurtbox reduced
Middle Yoga Blast: Starts up faster (15F->14F)
EX Yoga Blast: Damage increase (90*50->90*60)
EX Yoga Blast: Hits from further away
EX Yoga Blast: Quick standable
EX Yoga Flame: Damage increase (50*70->70*70)
EX Yoga Flame: Hits from further away
Yoga Shangri-La: Hits from further away
Yoga Shangri-La: Command has been changed (236x2+PPP->236x2+KKK)
Yoga Catastrophe: Not possible to perform if a Yoga fire is on screen :smh: :\

here's the whole list, I'm too lazy to copy and paste it all . .

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/...location-test-version-ultra-street-fighter-4/

(you can't view it if you have an ad-block)

Last edited:
Dhalsim needed a nurf anyway. His standing mid and low mid had wayyyy to much priority.

Dee Jay needs a buff more than anyone though

Money Matching Now Available on SSF4:AE 2012 Thanks to Virgin Gaming

As a child of the arcade era, there was something special about each win I’d earn while on the Street Fighter II cabinet. Since each game was pay to play, every win felt that much more euphoric as I watched my defeated opponent have to pony up more money, whereas each loss stung that much more as I felt my pockets running out of coins. Essentially something more than pride was on the line each game, and that made everyone play all that much harder. With the advent of free online play, it’s been difficult putting something on the line other than pride… UNTIL NOW.

Today, I’m proud to announce our partnership with Virgin Gaming, which will allow players to compete with one another for not only pride, but for money as well! If there was only one thing that would’ve made victories sweeter back then, it would’ve been if each of those quarters that went into the machine, went to me instead. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case back then, but that’s definitely the case now.

So next time someone taunts you online, you can tell them to put their money where their mouth is.

Check out Virgin's Site for more details!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofi...ilable-on-ssf4ae-2012-thanks-to-virgin-gaming

There is going to be a lot of Salt with this now. :lol:
Online warriors will be on this but what do you guys think

Back
Top Bottom