STREET FIGHTER

my marvel 2 doesn't work, but i'm on PSN 8)

also dang, i guess I'll cya guys in ultra haha

indifferent.gif

Why isn't this next gen?

you guys see any of the winter brawl last night? When GamerBee ran though that set :x and then on Sanford :x First USA lost to Finland free, and then that happened :smh: :lol:

Edition select at the character screen? :x I never played SFIV, but if we could get vanilla sentinel before patch in MVC3 :nerd:

Last edited:
June :smh:

At least they seem to be putting a LOT of energy into making it balanced.

Last edited:
:lol: at SF4's version of the anniversary collection. I wonder if it'll come with street fighter 3 this time too :rofl:

In all honesty it's brilliant. I love it for the simple fact that street fighter 4 has gone through so many balance issues similar to street fighter 2. I was at my tournament peak with Balrog in vanilla so I would love to test him out against 2012 Fei long or Super Cody....the fact that I own all the versions already though >:

...please don't do this for MVC 3 capcom. I can't handle vanilla phoenix

Last edited:
Everyone gonna go back to Vanilla versions of Ryu, Sagat, Rufus and Akuma... One mistake against them and you can say goodbye to half of your health bar. AE Yun, too.

Last edited:
Ultra will be the only version to let you use both ultras in a match though. That's crazy scary against a character like Fei Long or Abel...

W ultra would really be scary for rog since neither of his ultras are big on damage. That stun from his U2 is what it's about

Back
Top Bottom