STREET FIGHTER

Bison looks amazing as usual. That nightmare knee looks scary...like you could combo off of it :wow:

I don't mind the fact that it looks like 4. SF4 brought fighting games back to prominence, we're still playing SF4 7 years later, no complaints. If it ain't broke

Bison looks amazing as usual. That nightmare knee looks scary...like you could combo off of it :wow:

I don't mind the fact that it looks like 4. SF4 brought fighting games back to prominence, we're still playing SF4 7 years later, no complaints. If it ain't broke

Part of my semi complaint. Sf4 is 7 years old and now we'll have 5 for about as long and have to look at a visually similar game.

Bison looks soo badass :wow: :pimp:

I'm so glad he has an projectile again that hopefully his teleport is useful offensively/defensively I'm definitely looking forward to using bison

Not a fan of bison getting his fireball back.

I hope they didn't make him into a zoning character; His corner traps and rush down game is godly in 4.

Bison looks cool,

Since Capcom is getting that Sony money, wish they would make a Versus game. Sony X Capcom!

Part of my semi complaint. Sf4 is 7 years old and now we'll have 5 for about as long and have to look at a visually similar game.

I never even considered this, but now that I've read it, I can totally see the issue there.

We might be playing what is aesthetically the same game for the better part of two decades.

Welp, Bison looks awesome. I'm wondering what they'll do with Sim? I'm guessing you can't have a SF without him, but will he be decent? I hope Dudley and Hugo are still around in this version.

I don't see the issue to be honest. The only thing which is similar to me are the sizes of the characters.

The models themselves are different as well as everything else.

I think once the beta drops then it'll be a lot more apparent.

sfv1yvyzz.png

Expecting the E3 blowout.

Last edited:
I see a next gen update, not something different IMO. Again, not a huge problem, just my personal taste. When's the beta going to drop? Gotta get a ps4 by then. Hope other games come out that I want as well :x would hate to buy it just for one game

It came out during a time period where fighting games were in obscurity combined with SNK producing the game at a time where playmore wasn't putting out good games. Kof '03 was trash
Svc was trash. It just felt off. Had nothing to do with the scene at the time. We tried but knew what it was week one and that's being generous.

Last edited:
Nope. Sony put the down payment to make the game

It's crazy I got a Xbox one for christmas that I'm thankful to have but Capcom/Sony partnership
completely makes the system worthless for a fighting game head like me. Your basically buying 2 fighting
games (MK10, KI) for the system and a fight stick for games that won't be around long once SF5 drops.

You could easily argue that KI is already a dead game. Not dropping that game on xbox360 was a complete
joke.

Last edited:
KI, which I love, will be completely dead by the end of this summer :lol: unless some act of God happenes. Mk is cross plat so no real reason to stay. Xbox got shafted :lol:

Edit: beat me to it :lol:

Game isn't "dead" but the online community is horrible. You get matches with people playing for free and have no idea how to play half the time. All sad because the online is goat connection wise

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom