STREET FIGHTER

Part of my semi complaint. Sf4 is 7 years old and now we'll have 5 for about as long and have to look at a visually similar game.

Its a mixed bag from what I've seen. Some people(like you and I) don't want a game that looks like an updated sf4, but other people are just happy a new street fighter is coming out because they're tired of playing 4. If I was a tourney player I'd probably feel like them.

Its a mixed bag from what I've seen. Some people(like you and I) don't want a game that looks like an updated sf4, but other people are just happy a new street fighter is coming out because they're tired of playing 4. If I was a tourney player I'd probably feel like them.

It's crazy its SF4 has been out so long already. I remember day one playing the game and people are already
tired of the game myself included (I always picked up low tier characters). When I lived in a city with a arcade
scene I was on the game all day.

I don't mind something similar to SF4 in graphics but NO 3d. I wouldn't mind a 3's feel but by the looks this
game looks like a slim version of SF4. Hopefully no dive kick characters!!

Agree on the dive kick characters.

Viper is major cheese, and Rufus and Yun are both annoying AF. Scrap em please.

Anybody have the Hori Real Arcade Pro Kai that can comment on quality?

I've already placed an order for the Mad Catz TE2 on Amazon months ago, but the delivery date keeps slipping. Now they are saying end of July.

Anybody have the Hori Real Arcade Pro Kai that can comment on quality?

I've already placed an order for the Mad Catz TE2 on Amazon months ago, but the delivery date keeps slipping. Now they are saying end of July.
Man, I got one but I'm waiting for SF4 to drop on PS4. I play MK on pad.

^^ Dam :lol:

So the ps4 that comes out next week has all the costumes and dlc right?

I don't mind the artwork in sfv staying the same. I could barley tell the difference between 3rd strike, the alpha series and the vs series.

^^ Dam
laugh.gif

So the ps4 that comes out next week has all the costumes and dlc right?

I don't mind the artwork in sfv staying the same. I could barley tell the difference between 3rd strike, the alpha series and the vs series.
Yep. Costumes, stages, characters. 

Sony confirms Ultra Street Fighter 4 on PS4 will support PS3 arcade sticks, releases another trailer

When Ultra Street Fighter 4 was announced for PS4, some fans felt worried that they'd have to go and buy a new arcade stick to transfer over to the new version. If any of you were worrying, you can let out a sigh of relief. Sony has just confirmed the PS4 version will be backwards compatible with PS3 arcade sticks. This is great news. It means many of us will be able to pick up the game on day one, plug in our original arcade sticks, and enjoy the fun.

According to GameSpot, it will use the drivers created by Skullgirls developer Lab Zero. Ultra Street Fighter 4 for PS4 is due out on May 26th.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/...t-ps3-arcade-sticks-releases-another-trailer/

The big update: Ultra Street Fighter IV will support PS4 FightSticks, of course. But we’ve also included Lab Zero’s drivers so that USFIV will support licensed PS3 FightSticks as well. For more details on how this will work, please check the Capcom Unity or Lab Zero sites after the game launches on May 26.

Other reminders:

• Ultra SFIV on PS4 will be running at 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second for all your fighting glory.
  • The PS4 version of USFIV will also include all DLC launched up to this point, including the most recent Vacation and Wild costume packs.
  • A few of you hardcore Street Fighters out there said that there was minor input lag in the controls of Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS3. Well, don’t worry: We’ve eliminated it to make the PS4 edition the ultimate version on any platform!
  • The price is $24.99

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...v-hits-ps4-tuesday-new-enhancements-detailed/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom