Student fighting a teacher.

I truly hope your not an educator. You seem to have a lot of hate/anger that translate to your dry *** humor. Talking like it’s a popularity contest..
Bet you look at the struggle kids like they ain’t **** and will never be ****.
I see teachers like you all the time that have limited real life social skills and think just cause you got a msw or mft that qualifies you to judge others.
You ain’t **** pleighboi. Instead of fake quarterbacking at your job, u should be tryna smash all them lonely colleagues. But u too sucka to comprehend
Look at you unhinge with the slightest comment. You’re still a baby bop. Someone should of loved you :rofl:

I’ll do YOU a favor and show the ignore button some love.

Last edited:
The teacher was was in the right albeit a little late with his actions. I would've snapped after being hit with the basketball, straight manhandled him to the ground and call for backup. Better me than a cop because we've seen how they overreact.

I've seen this happen once in high school except it was the teacher who was physically abusive. He also failed 28 out of 32 students (including myself) for that semester. So what does the school do......gave him the job as Dean of discipline. Following year this 60 yr old fat mother****er was chasing kids down public streets for ditching class.

The teacher was was in the right albeit a little late with his actions. I would've snapped after being hit with the basketball, straight manhandled him to the ground and call for backup. Better me than a cop because we've seen how they overreact.

I've seen this happen once in high school except it was the teacher who was physically abusive. He also failed 28 out of 32 students (including myself) for that semester. So what does the school do......gave him the job as Dean of discipline. Following year this 60 yr old fat **********er was chasing kids down public streets for ditching class.

You’re right. I take back my “he shouldn’t of hit first” becuase he didn’t. Basketball throw right at him while being called racial slurs..... that teacher had to protect himself. With that all said he should of left the room and eliminated the audience.

You’re right. I take back my “he shouldn’t of hit first” becuase he didn’t. Basketball throw right at him while being called racial slurs..... that teacher had to protect himself. With that all said he should of left the room and eliminated the audience.
Yeah, too late on the reaction so his next move should've been to walk out. Still though, the levels of disrespect that punk kid showed was appalling :angry:

Look at you unhinge with the slightest comment. You’re still a baby bop. Someone should of loved you :rofl:

I’ll do YOU a favor and show the ignore button some love.
You’re the reason why our edu system sucks. Root of the problem. Can’t even look a student in the face and dialogue but would rather planned ignore.
Stop teaching and find a cubicle wanna be *** OG

What are you taking about..... he had no choice? Cmon bro. He had choices and took his sweet time to decide that hes 64 and was ready to give his career up. He’s a man not a toddler

Im.not gonna stand on a podium and proclaim to be all high and mighty, but you're not 64 years old. I'm sure you've never been called a ****** in your life. At 64 years old this man has seen some ****, and I'm sure he has lived through some **** as well. Just walking away after a young black man calls you the same name you grew up hearing as a derogatory term 50 years after King was shot must feel some.kind of way. Im not sure if you're black or not nor do I care. But know that not everyone can be passive all the time. Sometimes you gotya let it out or it will kill you from the inside..

The personal attacks are done. Couple of educators about to get some well-earned "vacation" time.

Just want to add. Glad to see some passion about our youth. Need to find a better way to express it than friendly fire at folks who should be on the same side.

I remember in 2nd grade two parents jumped Ms. Cody, one of my teachers, and had her on the resperator in the hospital for weeks. Why? Cus she got rough with a boy who crushed an aluminum sculpture she had in class. When did come back the following school yr, she still had a neck brace on. Mom and dad was not playing games.

It’s all lulz but at days end that teacher will probably never teach again and that kid will most likely get stuck in the system. FAIL on all levels.

He should prob never teach again but if this ruins his pension or whatever, that’s BS. He’s 64, they should allow him to resign/retire and then just face the criminal charges.

Kid looks destined for prison (or a coma for testing the wrong person).

I know if a teacher did that to my son, I’d thank him because I failed as a parent. He saved me from jail because I would eventually yoke up that little punk and ruin everything I worked for before his snotty *** came along.

some of y'all giving up on this kid too early
i've seen plenty of kids worse off than this and completely turn it around and become successful members of our society.
i know this cause a lot of them are friends i grew up with.
this might be a wake up call for him you never know

some of y'all giving up on this kid too early
i've seen plenty of kids worse off than this and completely turn it around and become successful members of our society.
i know this cause a lot of them are friends i grew up with.
this might be a wake up call for him you never know
I'm saying. That "at 13, you are who is are" is falsetto.

Everyday is an opportunity to change your path. There alot who understand and seize that

After watching the video I'm looking at the teacher like "I don't necessarily agree with what you did.....but I understand."

Ole boy could've handled it better and would've been better served to walk away but that's easier said than done, especially with all the foolishness teachers go through on a daily basis.

Respect to Jemele and other educators on here.

Catching up on this thread, the feud between nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican had me weak.

@PLVN instigating and DC casually telling nawghty to go to hell. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm saying. That "at 13, you are who is are" is falsetto.

Everyday is an opportunity to change your path. There alot who understand and seize that
Man, more times than not, if you ain't **** @ 13, chances are you won't be too far from it later in life.

Just thinking about the dudes I grew up with and kids I have come across.

Man, more times than not, if you ain't **** @ 13, chances are you won't be too far from it later in life. Just thinking about the dudes I grew up with and kids I have come across.

Na def disagree. The high school ball team I hooped for (15-17 year olds) had nothing but robbers, gangbangers, dudes that went to jail midseason. Ignorance all around. Every single one of those guys now are doing something with their lives. Probably an outlier, but it happens.

Na def disagree. The high school ball team I hooped for (15-17 year olds) had nothing but robbers, gangbangers, dudes that went to jail midseason. Ignorance all around. Every single one of those guys now are doing something with their lives. Probably an outlier, but it happens.
Well I did say, "More times than not." So I am leaving room for exceptions to "the rule."

It is cool. It is all perspective man.

From what I have experienced, it is true way more times than it isn't true.

Your experience might be different.

We both can be correct in what we see.

Back
Top Bottom