Student fighting a teacher.

974805f56fcc324a52b3dfcff8fcf0d5.jpg

Teacher should’ve only reacted if the TEEN hit him first. That’s when you reprimand and fisticuffs.

He’s suppose to stand his ground UNLESS he was assaulted first. Not suppose to let the words of the kid provoke him IMO

In the video, one of the first things we see is the student violently throwing and hitting the teacher with the basketball. That is by definition assault; so, by your own logic then, ol' head was completely justified in his response.

You’ve YET to contribute anything on THIS topic you claim to be an expert at. Then I throw out actually useful and proven information and you attempt to scurry your way out with some BS. It’s sad little dude.
way I contribute is in these streets. In their homes, schools, and in the community. We can spit all day bout motivational interviewing, conflict resolution, positive behavior support, crisis intervention, deescalation techniques but it REALLY boils down to authenticity. Do you do it for the kids or for your own self recognition. You any where near NorCal?

:rofl: @ Prob resides in Russia
You must not have watched the soc media vid on PBS that I linked in the Facebook thread.
Their are agents out there making Americans fight via online to help us self destruct. It’s a trip. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some here on NT.

You must not have watched the soc media vid on PBS that I linked in the Facebook thread.
Their are agents out there making Americans fight via online to help us self destruct. It’s a trip. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some here on NT.
:lol: I saw it. That is why I am laughing

way I contribute is in these streets. In their homes, schools, and in the community. We can spit all day bout motivational interviewing, conflict resolution, positive behavior support, crisis intervention, deescalation techniques but it REALLY boils down to authenticity. Do you do it for the kids or for your own self recognition. You any where near NorCal?
You’re side stepping in all illogical ways. Your initial statement is wrong. I said it was wrong and listed actual methods of change. Now you’re back peddling. Own it and move on baby boy. I am

You’re side stepping in all illogical ways. Your initial statement is wrong. I said it was wrong and listed actual methods of change. Now you’re back peddling. Own it and move on baby boy. I am
You can try to diss my style all u want. But real recognize the real. These at-risk folks see through all these book terms if the love ain’t there

Douglass High School is the absolute pits. HBO did a documentary on it a few years back...

Teacher gets snuffed in the face and then just casually follows her out the classroom "I didn't get smart with you" :lol:

Should of blocked that punch with love?[
I truly hope your not an educator. You seem to have a lot of hate/anger that translate to your dry *** humor. Talking like it’s a popularity contest..
Bet you look at the struggle kids like they ain’t **** and will never be ****.
I see teachers like you all the time that have limited real life social skills and think just cause you got a msw or mft that qualifies you to judge others.
You ain’t **** pleighboi. Instead of fake quarterbacking at your job, u should be tryna smash all them lonely colleagues. But u too sucka to comprehend

In the video, one of the first things we see is the student violently throwing and hitting the teacher with the basketball. That is by definition assault; so, by your own logic then, ol' head was completely justified in his response.

He hit then music teacher (Mr Riley) with a Basketball? I missed that part. If so, it’s justified

Back
Top Bottom