Studying Abroad??

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Central America my man.

I recommend you Spain
, great food and night life is
pimp.gif
, ideal city for me Valencia, people love to go outside, you always find something to do.

wait a second....
nerd.gif

Girls in barcelona are gorgeous but lets just say much more respectable than american girls especially in the clubs. Its near impossible to take one homeunless you are fluent in spanish or have incredible game. they dont get down like the girls here and have more class. But they love to party and live the life.

I'm studying abroad in London right now. Maybe it's just me but people here are just cold, not friendly whatsoever unless they're drunk. It'spretty chill though in most parts. But if I had the choice I would definitely go somewhere else. Nothing is cheap here. Pretty expensive actually.

This is coming from someone who lives in NYC.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I wish I could do it, but I just can't afford it/to do it.
frown.gif

How you buying 800$ smoking jackets talking about its too expensive. You know you got that paper.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I wish I could do it, but I just can't afford it/to do it.
frown.gif

How you buying 800$ smoking jackets talking about its too expensive. You know you got that paper.
I rather look good then get an education
pimp.gif

I mean If I do it thorugh the school my financial aid and scholarships would cover it, I just rather get money though with my summers, unless I take a semesteroff and I rather intern.

Originally Posted by the north west

imo not worth the money

what is the point when you can just take a vacation with your friends

Well tuition wise, I'd be paying the same. At my school, study abroad = out of state tuition
laugh.gif
. I'm not sure how much more expensive the cost of living is in France,Spain, etc.
Whats the point though? Some of the classes are A LOT easier. International academic and business exposure looks great on your resume, a vacation, not so much.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by the north west

imo not worth the money

what is the point when you can just take a vacation with your friends

Well tuition wise, I'd be paying the same. At my school, study abroad = out of state tuition
laugh.gif
. I'm not sure how much more expensive the cost of living is in France, Spain, etc.
Whats the point though? Some of the classes are A LOT easier. International academic and business exposure looks great on your resume, a vacation, not so much.
You at Tech right? Because State of GAs Study Abroad program you pay the cost you would pay normally at your home school.

Back
Top Bottom