Stussy Blazer retro coming soon?

dj proto j

Banned
the turbo pinks are a grail of mine, had a hard time tracking them down.

tho i'd rather have the OG's, this retro would be welcomed, as i know the OG has a problem with the lining chipping away.

the turbo pink looks more infrared in this pic, but i'm hoping for them to stay true to the turbo pink:

http://www.highsnobiety.c...lazer-retro-coming-soon/

http://undergroundsoles.c...azer-inspired-colorways/

nike-x-stussy-blazer-retro-2012-00.jpg

nike-x-stussy-blazer-retro-2012-02.jpg

Originally Posted by indianabound

Limited to 500 pairs each colorway, releasing April 20th.

really? source?

where will they be releasing?

is it still gonna be turbo pink on the navy pair, or different?

Too gully Proto. No release info yet. However I'M happy cause now you know the people who still have theirs about to sell their ogs. My sz 12 stussys are too freaking big. Need a 11

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Too gully Proto. No release info yet. However I'M happy cause now you know the people who still have theirs about to sell their ogs. My sz 12 stussys are too freaking big. Need a 11

actually, release info is out there. i just got it pm'd to me.

and you're still the troll you've always been, champon/mogulson. what happened, you get banned on ISS?

i don't even believe you have a pair of stussy blazers... prove it.

Proto that is false .No release has been posted yet. And yes I have a pair of stussys, need pics?

yes it has. but keep thinking that.

and yes, tagged pix or you're full of crap.

when sneakernews and nice kicks post it, I'll believe a release day for tommorow

Wait wait wait, Lubu1 is mogulson as in $%%#$#% shun shun?

It all makes sense now. Yesterday dude was claiming that he only had 3% body fat.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

that's funny cuz a lil' over a year ago he posted on iss "is it true '99 jordan 4's crack easier for fat people?"...

so i called him out for being fat, and he admitted it.

a few months later he denied all of it tho, and posted a pic with a baggy jacket on claiming he was thin, so i dunno, maybe the lil' fella has been going hard in the gym.
laugh.gif

Grey and green pair will be released tommorow buy Size? in LIMITED QUANTITIES. NAvy pair sometime later. Good luck fellas.

^

Wrong again stop posting misleading info but hey I guess sneakernews and nice kicks haven't posted it yet huh?

Grey and green pair will be released tommorow buy Size? in LIMITED QUANTITIES. NAvy pair sometime later. Good luck fellas.

READ the second post I made in this thread. So you're agreeing with me now right?

The navy pair is releasing tomorrow also not "sometime later"

The internet is a great resource USE it before you type misleading info.

READ the second post I made in this thread. So you're agreeing with me now right?

The navy pair is releasing tomorrow also not "sometime later"

The internet is a great resource USE it before you type misleading info.
Only the green pairs dropping tommorow

Alright i'm done with you. First you say the info is false that they are releasing tomorrow then come back to say they are because you found a pic on instagram. You jumped the gun son without knowing info.

Keep believing that, good luck with finding your size 11.

Matter of fact I think I might just purchase a size 11 in the navy when they release tomorrow in spite of you and put them on eBay.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

The roast of Bill Cosby? lol, these are looking like they were done in a righteous way- i wonder where to get them?

Not a fan of them turning the pink into solar red. I plan on buying both. Willing to pay resale prices if I have to.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Alright i'm done with you. First you say the info is false that they are releasing tomorrow then come back to say they are because you found a pic on instagram. You jumped the gun son without knowing info.

Keep believing that, good luck with finding your size 11.

Matter of fact I think I might just purchase a size 11 in the navy when they release tomorrow in spite of you and put them on eBay.

You can pickup a 13 as well, and ... you know....hook a fella up. I have no idea if anywhere around me is getting them. are they an internet release, or specific stores?
I've only heard of them dropping on size? , but they could drop somewhere else. I got to work so idk if I'll be able to even get them bittys.

i swear that dude is the most annoying cat on the whole intraweb...
30t6p3b.gif

where's the tagged pix of your OG size 12, shun mug?

didn't think so...

So Size? is dropping them 10am UK time. Should sell out online fast so be ready guys

damn I always thought Proto was a quiet a dude, but seems pretty loud and annoying.

P.S. Don't come at me the wrong way, I've been here for a really long time, 3rd SN.

Back
Top Bottom