Stussy Blazer retro coming soon?

The size? site says in the description that it gets the horrible vintage treatment. So i think that picture above is acurate.

yeah, i dunno, if it is on there it's not as bad as the AJKO's... they were yellowed badly.

i'm sure it can be wiped away tho, like the AJKO's, but it's a lil' sketchy cuz that midsole material is kinda hard to clean cuz of the rugged texture of it, so it may be hard.

I ordered and then cancelled my gray/green pair. A yellowed mid-sole AND a yellowed nylon tongue is pretty much a deal breaker for me.

I'd keep the navy pair if I had a chance to scoop them on a restock or something.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

keep an eye on their site then, they've both restocked several times now.
pimp.gif

Just checked and they coincidentally restocked the navy pair. Thanks.

got my pairs all in. the blue pair doesn't have the vintage crap on the midsole.

i really wish the tongue on the grey ones was also grey... the white just doesn't look that great imo, but i may still keep them.

and i'm not a fan of the yellow foam exposed on the tongues on both.

if i wanted to paint the yellow foam, or even hit it with a blue sharpie, would that be bad for any reason?
laugh.gif

That's good news about the lack of yellowing on the blues. Have you tried cleaning the midsole on the greys yet?

Strange that almost all sizes for the greys and most sizes for the blues are still available on Size. It hardly seems like these were limted to 500 pairs.

I haven't gotten my pairs in yet, but I'm glad the midsoles can be wiped off. I'm wondering if using rit for the yellowed nylon will work.

My pairs arrived today and I'm happy with them. The leather is great and the vintage crap on the midsole cleans off fairly well. 
Before cleaning: 

After cleaning:

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

got my pairs all in. the blue pair doesn't have the vintage crap on the midsole.

i really wish the tongue on the grey ones was also grey... the white just doesn't look that great imo, but i may still keep them.

and i'm not a fan of the yellow foam exposed on the tongues on both.

if i wanted to paint the yellow foam, or even hit it with a blue sharpie, would that be bad for any reason?
laugh.gif
yo Proto, they will bleed on whatever pants u wear.  I used to try that alot when I wore blazers heavily. also PM me, i wanted to know if Size? lists US or UK sizes

Originally Posted by dadbath

My pairs arrived today and I'm happy with them. The leather is great and the vintage crap on the midsole cleans off fairly well. 

Shout out to this guy for the help.
pimp.gif

Also, size? has near FSR up for those who missed out initially.  

This has been the first non-jordan retro I have purchased in awhile and based of the pics...I am Excite!

Now for those damb Marinos to hurry up and drop!

Originally Posted by dadbath

Before cleaning: 

After cleaning:

dude, that's really strange. my blue pair came with none of that yellow stuff on 'em at all. my grey pair has it tho.

what did you use to clean it off?

Jason Markk cleaner. That stuff is expensive, but it's worth it. The brush is helpful for the textured midsole, as well.

they are actually good quality, good leather, etc. these will do me fine until i can find an OG pair, and even then, that chipping lining on the OG's may turn me off... gotta find a pair without that (but the more years go by the harder that is)...

size? still has a decent stock of these online. go get 'em! just remember, they are UK sizes (an 11 on there is actually a 12, etc.)...

No wonder i got my wrong size. I had no idea they were in uk sizes. Even though it was located in uk they never mentioned thier sizes were in Uk sizes. sigh now i gotta pair of sz10 us just sitting there.

^ send 'em back, exchange them for your actual size. you will take a small loss on shipping but better than nothing i suppose...

Back
Top Bottom