Stussy Sample Sales

got back from the sale in chino hills at ayala high. i forgot to pick up the flier they had at the table for the upcoming sales, but i did hear someone say theres one in cypress soon after they paid. if anyone who went today and picked up a flier could confirm that, that would be great.

just got home from the ayala sale pretty decent stuff it was different from other times that i went because now they were dividing up the tee's like for example all of the undefeated X stussy tee's were 35 and the world tour tee's were like 20 and limited tee's were 30 it was krazy cuhz even if u found the shirt in a regular pile sometimes she would up the price up on the tee all in all it was a pretty good sale not as many people as i've seen in passed sales...and yes i can confirm of the Cypress High School sale the address is 9801 Valley View Saturday May 12 10AM - 2PM

sale in Mira Mesa confirmed? Anyone?
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

thanks shoefreak24.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

uhhh... san diego? its closest major city is SD. but yea, anyways hope that helps.
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

im not so sure orangehalo. i havent been to one in over a year, but a year ago when i last went it was pretty slow. not many people there and i got the best out of all the large and medium tees. but then again, that was a little before stussy got real popular...
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

what part of mira mesa high school??? I don't want to be walking around looking for it.
"I was a fiend, before I became a teen I melted microphones instead of cones of ice cream"
-Rakim

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Quote:
so ive never been to one... is the entire socal forum gonna be there?

i guess you can say that. theres also some families here and there. might wanna get there i guess as early as 45 minutes to an hour tops if you want the good stuff. if you miss one sale theres bound to be another in the area eventually, but then again its pretty much the same crowd also.

one of my friends told me he showed up extra early (it was his first time going to one ever) and the people asked him for help, and they gave him 50 bucks in credit just for helping. so showing up earlier may have a purpose. its up to you.

Quote:
so ive never been to one... is the entire socal forum gonna be there?
TEAM BIOLOGY
From Steve Irwin to Jeff Corwin to Omba Mokomba, we know what's up
official rosterrawsheed, nawth21, bluexsneakerhead

Quote:
that was a little before stussy got real popular...

yea because you know, they werent really popular since the 80s.

Quote:
what part of mira mesa high school??? I don't want to be walking around looking for it.

usually its in front of the school..

when i say popular i mean like every person from in the age range of 12-35 now lines up for stussy sales. even as close as two years ago there were never any "Stussy Sample Sales" posts. i know old school stussy has been popular in the skate/surf culture for a long time. so yea, thats what i meant, i hope that clarifies.
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

yea dont worry about it LORENander pick up a flyer at the cypress high school hopefully they'll have another one in the IE

So is it going down at cypress next week or what :smokin
smokin.gif

i dont think ill be make it to the cypress one....anyone know of some taking place after?
sig for rent.

Back
Top Bottom