stussy!

ayooooo someone update me on this stussy sale
smile.gif

no info for this weekend anyone? im visiting socal this weekend. any info would be greatly appreciated.

Alpha Phi Omega - ADT of UC Riverside Proudly Presents:

STUSSY Skate Shoe and Outlet Sale

[table]
[tr][td]Date[/td] [td]
Sunday, May 4, 2008
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Time:[/td] [td]
10:00am - 2:00pm
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Location:[/td] [td]
University of California Riverside - Parking Lot 30
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Street:[/td] [td]
Corner of Canyon Crest & Martin Luther King Blvd
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]City/Town:[/td] [td]
Riverside, CA
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Stussy, Paul Frank, World Industries, Blind, DC, Globe, Adio, and MORE. For the best selection of Pants, Tees, Jackets, Sweats, Hats, Bags, and first qualitysamples. Also, overstocked and past season goods. All at WHOLESALE PRICES. (This means CHEAPER than what you will find in stores). OPEN TO ANYONE

Visa and MasterCard accepted.

Directions: Take the 60 West or East, depending on where you are coming from. Get off on Martin Luther King Blvd Exit, and turn into the campus. The Sale willbe in the big parking lot, you won't miss it.

Parking: FREE with valid UCR parking Permit. $5 without

SPREAD THE WORD. OPEN TO ANYONE

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=23722217368&ref=mf
^^join the facebook event

Stussy Sale today 800 Santa Fe Dr. - Take the 5HWY North from SD and get off Santa Fe Dr. take a right and you cannot miss it on your left. Best one I havebeen to so far, seems that the same manufacture of stussy does UNDFTD and they have a bunch of cut and sew, T's, shorts etc....

NY to SD

I just picked up a bunch of Stussy stuff that didn't work out for me and I will be putting up in the B/S

Keep a look out!

might be kinda late. but i just found out that there is a sale today at Northview High in Covina from 10AM - 2 PM

Address: 1016 W. Cypress

Back
Top Bottom