Subaru WRX Sti vs Evo IX? Which would you choose

As a person that has lived in the northeast his entire life, mainly Vermont, the ratio of WRX/STI to Evo's is probably 30:1. With that being said, I have seen how Suburu's not only survive but excell in brutal weather, horrible dirt and gravel roads, backass paved mountion passes that have a frost heave every 50 feet... all without a complaint

As a person that has lived in the northeast his entire life, mainly Vermont, the ratio of WRX/STI to Evo's is probably 30:1. With that being said, I have seen how Suburu's not only survive but excell in brutal weather, horrible dirt and gravel roads, backass paved mountion passes that have a frost heave every 50 feet... all without a complaint

heard interior quality of subaru is better than mitsubishi. not sure bout performance tho

heard interior quality of subaru is better than mitsubishi. not sure bout performance tho

Also what are the goals with this car. If 500whp and below I'd get the Sti since it has he bigger motOr and you get more torque. Anything over 500whp I think I'd roll with he evo since that's been proven in high hP builds. However I must add theres more aerO parts for the evo so technically you can get an evo to look better than an Sti if you want to mod the exterior. If not get the subie. I was once in your position but insurance was to much for me for he evo... It was 2400 every 6 months so I got a 350z and I'm currently building that for 500whp. I'll make a thread on it once I get the money to drop my built motor in.

Also what are the goals with this car. If 500whp and below I'd get the Sti since it has he bigger motOr and you get more torque. Anything over 500whp I think I'd roll with he evo since that's been proven in high hP builds. However I must add theres more aerO parts for the evo so technically you can get an evo to look better than an Sti if you want to mod the exterior. If not get the subie. I was once in your position but insurance was to much for me for he evo... It was 2400 every 6 months so I got a 350z and I'm currently building that for 500whp. I'll make a thread on it once I get the money to drop my built motor in.

Back
Top Bottom