Suge Knight claims Dr. Dre is a Bi-Sexual

yea Pac was in ballet classes, but he seemed like he was more in tune of being more real than Dr. Dre. you can tell that Dre was a fake from working with Nas when the whole East Coast/West Coast beef was going down. dude is nothing more than a puppet.

so tupac was more open about his homosexuality.

so he was mad that dre was in the closet.

black on black hate.
mo on mo hate.

Originally Posted by John Mayer

black on black hate.
mo on mo hate.
huh? what are you talking about. like srsly.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by John Mayer

black on black hate.
mo on mo hate.
huh? what are you talking about. like srsly.

srsly..

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I found this funny:

"We had meetings in the red room and once we had these meetings, you had to put everything on the table. Everybody had some drinks and wasn't nobody lying. Anybody got caught lying, it was always a consequence. So Tupac stood up and said, 'I'm tired of this, I'm tired of this. Dre, you's a f*ggot.' Dre said, 'First of all, I'm not a f*ggot.' He said, 'OK, then you're a homosexual.' He said, 'I'm not a homosexual.' .... Dre, you's a f*ggot." ("The Howard Stern Show")

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

It's a difference tho Pac never Lied about his past, and he was certified by Everyone Around him as a "real" dude... meaning that he was never afraid to be him whether it was writing poetry to shootin at cops
laugh.gif

truth is that #$%%! was crazyyyyyyyyyy
When did Dre lie about his past though?

Dudes got physical proof of Pac dancing in front of a green screen doing karoke with Jada but some pics of Dre looking sweet dressing like a lot of other dudes at that time makes him gay and a liar?
yea Pac was in ballet classes, but he seemed like he was more in tune of being more real than Dr. Dre. you can tell that Dre was a fake from working with Nas when the whole East Coast/West Coast beef was going down. dude is nothing more than a puppet.
What you mean more in tune with being real? At their cores Pac is a rapper and Dre is a producer. So maybe that's where you first misunderstand those stances. Any rap activities Dre engaged in was to make extra money, he had no problem taking up an image cuz son wasn't even writing his own rhymes from day 1. Like yall have to understand who yall talking about to now come and bring something about dude being gay of all things
laugh.gif
Working with Nas during that time is irrelevant. Dre completely stayed out of it, how is he fake for working with Nas when initially the one person Pac didn't have problems with on the East coast was Nas? Also as much as yall want to call it a coast on coast beef it really wasn't, just got labeled that by some clowns in a magazine. If it was please post Pac's Naughty By Nature diss track. Dre's a puppet because?

....Suge and Dre share a babymama.

...also,

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

worldclass500122811.jpg

seriously how did Dr. Dre go from this

TFF6.jpg

to this?
laugh.gif

...people will say the same thing 15 years from now when dudes abandon those god awful skinny jeans trend for something else.

...in Dre's time that look was very popular the winds shifted and another look became the new thing. and like most sheep and the sheep of today he changed his look. nothing shocking about it. even when Dre wore the white sequins outfit. thats just what dudes wore at that time trying to impress the ladies

This is news? I guess nobody on nt is a stern show fan. In this same int from like 10yrs ago he commented on bringin BIG to Death Row, Snoop bein soft, and what was the priority after gettin out....(()) or a good meal lol

Pac was still talking like that in some interviews even in his thug life era tho.. Dre had a transformation.. Do u see him wearing eye shadow w/ NWA?

point i was trying to make is that 95% of these rappers past and present ain't what they make themselves out to be...it's an image made up to go along with the music...if the music is good, why the ##!$ should you care if the image is 100% accurate???

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

point i was trying to make is that 95% of these rappers past and present ain't what they make themselves out to be...it's an image made up to go along with the music...if the music is good, why the ##!$ should you care if the image is 100% accurate???

?

...and you thought this question:

seriously how did Dr. Dre go from this...to this?

..said all that? stop it.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

?

i don't know what you're tryin to get at, but i'm right and you're wrong

I wouldn't doubt if they were all gay though.

Tupac-Bathtub.jpg

Spoiler [+]
17022009067146000123486.jpg

And don't really care.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

?

i don't know what you're tryin to get at,

laugh.gif
 obviously.

Back
Top Bottom