SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

There are a ton of places online man.. I think it's against NT's code of conduct to list them though
which i find funny and hypocritical lol..... if you post a website and or link to the episodes its against nt rules, but if you post something like xbmc which is a program that compiles, middle man to the same said links/websites then somehow it isnt against nt rules.... 
Bureaucracy.

Great episode. Wasn't expecting that flip to get themselves out of trouble.

And IMO if anything Rachel is the one who has Mike whipped.. She's the one who ****** up and had the audacity to tell him he had to hurry up with his decision :lol: :smh:... I would've been like *****

Great episode. Wasn't expecting that flip to get themselves out of trouble.

And IMO if anything Rachel is the one who has Mike whipped.. She's the one who ****** up and had the audacity to tell him he had to hurry up with his decision
laugh.gif
mean.gif
... I would've been like *****
exactly and i been saying that.... how you gonna cheat on someone...get mad at them like they got a problem for being mad, give them an ultimatum, and then check them on some i aint got all day you need to hurry up and make ya mind. 

Good episode.

I agree Rachel has to go. They either give her the corniest/worst lines or she is a poor actress or both. She's not even that hot. 7.5/10. Srs.

You can't be serious bro?

Would love to see what you think is a 10

Shoe has been fantastic since day 1.

fans should also check out 2 other USA shows I've been really impressed with thus far, Satisfaction and RUSH.

exactly and i been saying that.... how you gonna cheat on someone...get mad at them like they got a problem for being mad, give them an ultimatum, and then check them on some i aint got all day you need to hurry up and make ya mind. 

This is why I hate Rachel. She adds ZERO value and dynamic to the show.

Shoe has been fantastic since day 1.
fans should also check out 2 other USA shows I've been really impressed with thus far, Satisfaction and RUSH.
I watch both also. Rogue doctor storyline is appealing and the wife in "Satisfaction" is bad.

This is why I hate Rachel. She adds ZERO value and dynamic to the show.
Eye candy, which eventually does dry up.

Satisfaction is horrible. bad story line, weak characters in the show, not exciting, etc. Rush seems like it has a lot of potential, though.

It's just the mid season finale. I think the show will be back later in the winter and Louis will return by then :lol:

They tend to always have a break.

damn louis might need to be on suicide watch lol.... str8 got caught up in his slick pulla game

Last edited:
Damn louis and his girl taking L's man smh

might as well has louis off himself

Last edited:
Great acting by Rick Hoffman in the last few minutes of this episode.

They're going to drag this storyline out until the end. They can't have Litt working at another firm.

Last edited:
Wow litt gonna get what he always wanted

katrina better come back too.

yeah they gonna drag this mike storyline till the final episode of the series finale...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom