SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

She showed signs of being a weirdo like Louis despite being fine. She obviously got a twisted view on romance.

i bigned watched all 5 seasons the past 3 weeks.. i cant beleive they let mike go to jail.. i dont know how the show can survive without mike being able to practice law. 

yo just caught up with season 6 and man is this show is so bad now :rofl:

i can't stop watching tho :lol: :smh:

Yeah it took longer but this show about to be Suits status.

???? Huh?

I was expecting Mike to start helpin dudes get early parole and new trials and stuff w/ his legal knowledge. This season is movin slow but doesn't it always before the fall break? Honestly think they should've made this the last season, but they never let certain characters progress enough. I'm sure the show will end w/ Mike and Rachel tyin the knot

Last night was whatever but now I just watch because I been with the show since day 1. As we have all said, it's time to end it.

i bigned watched all 5 seasons the past 3 weeks.. i cant beleive they let mike go to jail.. i dont know how the show can survive without mike being able to practice law. 

:lol: I'm like yeah what's the point. The way they get him back into law will be even dumber.

Both Donna and Jessica have been looking on POINT this season. Both are on that fine wine steez. I legitimately think they have gotten more attractive over the years

I agree my brothers. Jessica on that 'chicks i would bang but dont know why' list for me tho. Sometimes she be looking like a horse. But i would eat her butt

Just caught up and the last episode was great.  I seriously dont know if I am watching the same show as you guys sometimes.  I agree the previous episode was meh, but this last one should have provided zero reason to b**** like a lot of you are.

Last edited:
It's the same old recycled **** b just reheated and in a new package.

Most of us are tired of that.

I mean the firm just took a nose dive cuz of Mike and really all of that urgency is gone cuz we're focusing on innocent men in prison and getting Mike to snitch so he can get out of prison for a crime he did commit.

To me even the dialogue with Jessica, Donna and Louis is gone. Harvey has lost most of the gravitas he had.

There's not even a good villain around.

Show is falling/fallen off.

Why we're sticking around is cuz we've been invested.

Last edited:
Mike chilling in jail like it's a hotel.

This show is just really a filler time spot to me now.

Louis being creepy, but about merging into some tripod life. Not interesting...

The innocents project is real and real important, so its dope it gets some shine. But Rachel is so unimportant now and they're pushing it.

This show lost all of its suspense. Pretty much how i'd thought it would be since the mike lie went away publicly. So its become that show you watch because you have so much time invested into it.

Looks like Mike will finally get out next week for the Summer Finale. Can't believe we still have one more season in the winter, so what is Mike going to do when he gets out?

Looks like Mike will finally get out next week for the Summer Finale. Can't believe we still have one more season in the winter, so what is Mike going to do when he gets out?

Next season = problems with Mike/Rachel wedding planning

They find out last minute the baker who is making their wedding cake is actually a drug smuggler and they struggle to decide whether or not they should risk giving the wedding guests a cake made by a criminal or have no cake at all

They go to Donna and she says I'm Donna I can do anything so she attempts to bake an amazing cake for a party of 300 people 2 hours before the wedding

Luis's girl tells him she'll be his date to the wedding but only if her man from Cali can attend as well and he tries to figure out if he should take his simping to Niketalk levels and allow this request

Jessica skips the wedding to go chase after the old President from '24' the tv show in Chicago

Harvey is conflicted on whether or not he will attend the wedding as best man because JESSICA told him he cannot associate himself with Mike anymore since he ruined the reputation of the firm, so he flys the Chicago the night before the wedding to beg JESSICA to let him attend the wedding and be there for mike

Bam. 7 episodes worth of material to work with by the Suits writers for the next half of the season

Back
Top Bottom