Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

Just sold my 2004 Playoffs that were kinda beat and got a decent amount of change for them. This post makes me feel great about my decision. Pics posted on the previous page of some DS playoffs, had my mouth watering. So fresh!

Anyhow, playoffs and obsidians for me, my CDP taxis are still VVVNDS. My 2003 Black/Reds are still looking fresh too, can't wait to have the whole collection.

Just sold my 2004 Playoffs that were kinda beat and got a decent amount of change for them. This post makes me feel great about my decision. Pics posted on the previous page of some DS playoffs, had my mouth watering. So fresh!

Anyhow, playoffs and obsidians for me, my CDP taxis are still VVVNDS. My 2003 Black/Reds are still looking fresh too, can't wait to have the whole collection.

I Am Happy The Playoffs Are Re-Retroing Again Though. Missed Out On The Last Release. The Playoffs Were My 1st Official Pair Of Jordans, So It's Nostalgic!

I Am Happy The Playoffs Are Re-Retroing Again Though. Missed Out On The Last Release. The Playoffs Were My 1st Official Pair Of Jordans, So It's Nostalgic!

I might get all 3. I do have the CDP Taxi's but they're beat. Good to see they are releasing the Playoffs and Obsidians as well. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I might get all 3. I do have the CDP Taxi's but they're beat. Good to see they are releasing the Playoffs and Obsidians as well. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still Got My Playoffs XII's Retros. One Of My Favs. May Pass On The 2012 Versions.

Still Got My Playoffs XII's Retros. One Of My Favs. May Pass On The 2012 Versions.

Back
Top Bottom