Summer time = Great Ebay Pick ups

i haven't found anything good on ebay...and alot of the stuff is fake on there..not too many 8.5 or 9's either

Thats crazy that people pay 115 for sneakers in that condition. Nuttin against anyone, i mean those could be ur fav sneakers, but those look like they wont last more than 2 more wears.
R.M.S.

A steal is defined by the person getting it. When it comes to Grails, regardless of condition, that is never more true. I've gotten a slew of (condition) 7-8 out of 10 pairs that I've wanted FOREVER and paid very reasonable prices IMO but I guess I would have to say my best deal thus far for '07 was White/Royal XVIII w/ box, towel and matching Jordan sox for like $90 condition was a strong 8 out of 10, the toebox was kinda creased and they have a few scratches but hey, who's watchin???
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

^true, a steal is defined by the person itself....
and yes carmines you wont buy to wear, not one shoe out of that era is weareble like a new shoe
i think its a steal, 115 for those carmines....

Killer, did the seller found that box of those carmines?
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​
Keeping Vintage Nike alive on Niketalk!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

we did and i think they are
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

tsk tsk...Kid Lebron. after bashing Asians, now you think you can get BMPs for $4? SMH
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ2 Black/Red/White
DS AJ4 MARS
sz9.5-10.5

He ended the auction for an offer.....

:smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
^ - stupid ebayers.

Stupid Niketalkers.......

Quote:
tsk tsk...Kid Lebron. after bashing Asians, now you think you can get BMPs for $4? SMH
:rofl:
roll.gif

Very smart the guy is selling a tee shirt for $85 and he is selling 2 kicks for $4. Use your brain man.

Lol $19 Black/Red XIs...Are these OGs or Retros? Don't see a white line along the patent leather so I'm guessing Retro..

bredxi1.jpg

bredxi2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom