Sunburst Air Structure Triax and Hot Lava/Rebel Nike Air Tech Challenge II Hit Retail - Pics

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

willsndvl wrote:
^So they dropped in some spots already and sold out?

na im talking bout the air tech challenge Is...how they didnt sell good last year and some spots are saying they didnt order any because of that....im gonna ask tomorrow see what stores in greenspoint mall gonna have them.

Ah! I got ya. Yeah when I went to check the FA in Willowbrook they still had the ATC I's in the back just chillin. It was the white/red colorway.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
No wonder. I'll keep my eyes peeled and hope that these hypebeasts don't get to them before I do.

These are the ATC I's just in case anyone wanted to know. Somewhat similar to the II's. Hopefully nike will retro these next.

6xugm0.jpg

My pair sold for a little over $300 last night to a zero feedback bidder who I don't think is going to pay!
I have a love / hate relationship with 0 - 10 feedbackers.
On one hand Ive done a lot of great sales in the past couple of years with them, but in the last month there was one sale for a pair of Stealth 23's thatwent bad when the person wanted to send me a check for the shoes!!??!??!

if you're in the bay area DISTRICT got the structures in. grabbed the infrared court force there as well

Originally Posted by macgyver35

if you're in the bay area DISTRICT got the structures in. grabbed the infrared court force there as well

where in the bay are teh structures? south or in the city. i for sure want to cop a pair of them.

Originally Posted by pLuYaU

where in the bay are teh structures? south or in the city. i for sure want to cop a pair of them.
I think District is a spot in Alemeda...

Quote: "hype" Hype? Bro this shoe hasn't touched down in almost 20 years, and there are ALOT of people that have been waiting for this release.

-----------

it's spelled Alameda. but that's the city, their website with the info is in my sig. stopped in today they still got pairs of the structures, infraredcourt force, a premium AM1(it's like white w/ blue)

-----------

it's spelled Alameda. but that's the city, their website with the info is in my sig. stopped in today they still got pairs of the structures, infrared court force, a premium AM1(it's like white w/ blue)

how much are they running for there? 105?

someone speak plain english. these are on eastbay right now...okay i get it. but when is the arrival at finishlines and foot lockers?

^^^
ok, If they are hitting shelves at FL and FTL then they should be at Champs right ???

i know it's a dumb question but I just want to be sure...

thanx in advance

******YOU know I've been looking at pics of the tech challenge retro and is it me or does the midsole look crazy thick and high in comp to the OG's?

Back
Top Bottom