Sunglasses at night, in the club, indoors....WHY???

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Some people use it as an accessory to their outfit, others because they are faded.

i agree. once again let people do what they want

man, i used to mess with that song constantly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i left that back in 06, just like where this trend should be left.

I remember seeing like 4 dudes with sunglasses in the theater when Iron Man came out.

Sunglasses in the theater, really?

I made a similar topic about this whole business of wearing shades at night, in movie theaters, etc. about a year ago and some NTer made an asinine commentalong the lines of: "Maybe he was blind". Oh really? He was blind and dropped 12 dollars to WATCH a movie?

I have really bad eyes, so if I go to a club that has strobe lights or, laser lights I need to wear sunglasses. I always have prescription sunglasses on me 247

1a. so women and %#*#*$ dont see my eyes bloodshot red after a serious
smokin.gif
session
1b. so I can hop on niketalk and read said %#*#*$ commenting about it on the internets

I WEAR A MEANN DARK PAIR OF SHADES.. AND U CANT SEE MY EYES, UNLESS MY HEAD IS BENT, U DIGG?

What irks me is when people wear them... but don't actually use them. (i.e. putting them on backwards)

Cuz some mo ' fo's probably look ugly without them.... The point of going to the club at times is to pull girls, but ur not pullin jack with fish eyesI presume..

Back
Top Bottom