SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think The Panthers should do whatever it takes to get Megatron to come out of retirement these receivers are just not gonna cut it for cam and KB is nice but he only has 1 year under his belt and will be coming of an injury so there is a lot of uncertainty there

the most shocking thing to me in this game was the fact that Stewart wasn't seriously injured on that play early in the game when he got bent backwards...

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS! THE DENVER BRONCOS ARE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS 
nthat.gif

i am still trying to process it. game had me on the edge of my seat. broncos should of pulled away but carolina stayed within shouting distance until the end. it has been a long time since '99. feel bad that champ couldnt hang around long enough to win a ring for him.

von is a cot damn beast 
sick.gif
 that dude deserves every cent coming his way. ware getting healthy at the right time. wolfe, shaq, marshall, trevathan, harris, talib, tj, jackson were all great. the kicking game was so clutch this season and won alot of those close games they won under 7 points.

DT went ghost this postseason. hope dude can find his mojo back. sanders was great. daniels fit right in because he knew the plays in houston. brock was instrumental in leading the team when manning went down. cj reminds me so much of mike anderson. just a hard nose runner. hillman had his moments. happy for kubes and wade. came back to the broncos and flourished.

to the panther fans on NT, great game. i know that feeling. i sat there and watch most of these broncos get stomped by the hawks a few years ago. not a great feeling. the adversity that the team takes after a loss like that shows a lot about the character of this team. cam is a hella of a player. he is a young guy with the game in his hands. he will grow from this and be even better. he will get some receivers back and they will be in the hunt next season. luke is some talent. panthers will be alright.

NT nfl thread, it was a great season. enjoyed following this season with everyone as i do every season since i joined NT. im glad that there is a place online where you can talk to people all over the world that share the same love for football that i do 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I think The Panthers should do whatever it takes to get Megatron to come out of retirement these receivers are just not gonna cut it for cam and KB is nice but he only has 1 year under his belt and will be coming of an injury so there is a lot of uncertainty there

Calvin Johnson, OLs that will actually protect your blind side, a younger RB

I agree. I want Steve smith back man. Idc if he's coming off an Achilles injury he's always bounced back and been a beast.

I knew as soon as I saw Cam's interview, people would run with this "He don't care" narrative. :lol:

That was the interview of a passionate man.

Honestly, as a sports fan, that's what I want to see. He didn't throw anyone under the bus, didn't blame refs, and it was clear he was in his feels from losing, and that's how it should be.

Just realized Ealy from the Panthers had 3 sacks & the int & forced fumble :x

Dude really did it all

And the Broncos are now 6-0 in games that Clete refs in

Some of you guys are jumping the gun on Cam and him being salty. You kinda get like that when your passionate about the sport. He just dealt with 2 weeks of press and his people in his corner telling him while convincing himself his team is gonna win. It just sucks someone has to lose.

He just backed off instead of diving in for it :smh: hella lame move.

If it was pre season or hell even regular season, but damn Cameron, this is the damn SB and your team was still in it, and you just didn't do anything, he started, then was like "never mind".

I mean Cam literally looked at the ball and was like "I don't want no parts of that"

It was baffling. I hope he answers that question someday because they were still in the game.

I mean Cam literally looked at the ball and was like "I don't want no parts of that"

It was baffling. I hope he answers that question someday because they were still in the game.

Above all, that one play will stand out to me. That imo was his defining moment.

They was just showing 09 Playoff Peyton highlights on ESPN. My goodness that dude was throwing laser beams

Back
Top Bottom