SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it was pre season or hell even regular season, but damn Cameron, this is the damn SB and your team was still in it, and you just didn't do anything, he started, then was like "never mind".

The fearlessness that cam played with all season and he pulled that stunt when he had a good chance at recovering that ball? Pesci, de Niro and them boys must've hollad at him

Really? One shut down statistically the greatest offense of all time with weapons like Peyton, Decker, Julius Thomas, demaryius thomas, Wes Welker
The other shut down Cam and Olsen

Yeah, I mean u can't go wrong with either one, but while seattle had the better DBs overall, I feel Denver gets a better pass rush and their DBs were still very good. Seattles LBs were prolly better at stopping the run, but Denvers prolly were better in coverage

when they were reviewing the Cotchery catch/no catch i turned to my brother & said "i'll bet you $5 the call is the opposite of what Mike Carey says"

easiest $5 ever :smokin

I mean Cam literally looked at the ball and was like "I don't want no parts of that"

It was baffling. I hope he answers that question someday because they were still in the game.

Above all, that one play will stand out to me. That imo was his defining moment.

Agreed. That really took away from everything he did leading up to tonight IMHO. Bad look there.

They was just showing 09 Playoff Peyton highlights on ESPN. My goodness that dude was throwing laser beams

Jets had the lead that game but then the 2nd half came and yea...

Really? One shut down statistically the greatest offense of all time with weapons like Peyton, Decker, Julius Thomas, demaryius thomas, Wes Welker
The other shut down Cam and Olsen

Lmao..

The "other d" stopped more than Cam and Olsen fam.

He juggled the ball, then he hits the ground and the ball moves. It never looked like he had full control and you can't confirm if the ball hit the ground or not. They're gonna stick with the original call. Thought that was a no brainer.

He juggled the ball, then he hits the ground and the ball moves. It never looked like he had full control and you can't confirm if the ball hit the ground or not. They're gonna stick with the original call. Thought that was a no brainer.

I saw it as he still came down with the ball and it never touched the ground; he prevented any grass touching the ball with his left hand.

I would have to see it again but i could have sworn there was an angle that showed his arm under the ball.

I would have to see it again but i could have sworn there was an angle that showed his arm under the ball.
yeah i didnt see the ball touch the ground, should have been reversed 

Nah, he goes to the ground and the ball moves. His right hand is covering the angle from the right, so you can't see if it actually touches. Can't see from the left because it's under him. There's no evidence that the ball touched the ground or not but the ball definitely moved.

I saw it as he still came down with the ball and it never touched the ground; he prevented any grass touching the ball with his left hand.

that's how i saw it

it didn't come in to play but it screwed Carolina out of a 3rd challenge, too

cam-dive.gif

I'm off to bed :smh: .

Cause his arm was under the ball :lol: but when I heard Mike Carey's explanation, I knew it would be the opposite

This guy Aqib Talib is a character :rofl: sounding like Chris Tucker

Back
Top Bottom