Super Bowl LV | KC Chiefs vs. TB Buccaneers | COVID Bowl | 6 pm Eastern on CBS

1612556878657.png

First SB that I can remember where I didnt mind either team winning.

Would like to see Tom get 1 with a new team tho

Any of y'all hitting up or having Super Bowl parties?

Was never really a fan of them.

Prefer watching the game at home while browsing NT like I usually do on NFL Sundays.

With this pandemic still flourishing definitely planning on staying my *** at home.

I know people are gonna be straight wildin' this weekend though. :smh:

Y'all take care and stay safe.

Any of y'all hitting up or having Super Bowl parties?

Was never really a fan of them.

Prefer watching the game at home while browsing NT like I usually do on NFL Sundays.

With this pandemic still flourishing definitely planning on staying my *** at home.

I know people are gonna be straight wildin' this weekend though. :smh:

Y'all take care and stay safe.
Doing a small get together with a couple friends. I've done the big house party thing a few times and it definitely takes away from the game experience as there always seem to be a few people who only care a little about the game, watch it for the commercials or are just there for the drinking/social aspect. I've also watched at sports bars which can be fun with the right crowd but not what I generally prefer for a big game.

"Two to three drinks"

Hope that child makes it out ok
francis.png

Completely forgot about both his sons having their other issues

yeah andy surrounded by tragedy with his kids i feel like. feel for him

hope the little kid make it

Last edited:
"Two to three drinks"

Hope that child makes it out ok
francis.png

Completely forgot about both his sons having their other issues

his other son was working with the eagles and died in his dorm room at lehigh university, where we were for training camp

that’s why I always hit back with what went down with Andy.. both sides needed a fresh start after so much

Seems like the Chiefs whole team aint focused like they should be for Sunday. Now Andy Reids son drinking and driving the week of the superbowl? Yikes.

Dudes worried about haircuts and drinks

Reactions: sb
Seems like the Chiefs whole team aint focused like they should be for Sunday. Now Andy Reids son drinking and driving the week of the superbowl? Yikes.

The media does an awesome job painting pictures and y'all eat it up

Had to tell my boy that a kid is a baby goat to explain the “The Goat vs The Kid” billboards here in KC. :rofl: :rofl:

as a chief fan, for this game

im concerned about the oline and all the people they will be missing vs that defense

and now Andy has other shhh on his mind

but bieniemy has a chance to step up and in.. and obvious they have the 3 best players in the game

Removing the personal side of what happened this is not a great look for the team two days before they were to leave for Tampa. This will weigh heavily on Andy’s mind but he has been through things like this were I believe he can coach effectively.
Now personally I hope the kid is okay and that Reid is given whatever punishment comes his way and that he finally gets the help he needs. Disrespectful that two days before the biggest night of your dads life you decide to be stupid and get behind the wheel after drinking.

Back
Top Bottom