Super Bowl LV | KC Chiefs vs. TB Buccaneers | COVID Bowl | 6 pm Eastern on CBS

Considering this superbowl will feature the GOAT and Tom Brady at QB, the buzz has been nonexistant

After careful analysis and deliberation

The weather will play a factor. Tom Brady will win the Super Bowl. Mahomes will have 4 turnovers and the Buccaneers will kick game winning fg. Buccaneers 24-21

Had no idea he had another son that was in coaching

His record is pretty yikes...

20210206_094534.jpg

I'm thrilled that both my teams are in da Super Bowl. Very nervous and thrilled at the same time.

Removing the personal side of what happened this is not a great look for the team two days before they were to leave for Tampa. This will weigh heavily on Andy’s mind but he has been through things like this were I believe he can coach effectively.
Now personally I hope the kid is okay and that Reid is given whatever punishment comes his way and that he finally gets the help he needs. Disrespectful that two days before the biggest night of your dads life you decide to be stupid and get behind the wheel after drinking.

Not that there was ever an excuse for drinking and driving but with uber and other ride sharing apps more prevalent then ever it really is dumb and reckless to be doing so.

Now personally I hope the kid is okay and that Reid is given whatever punishment comes his way and that he finally gets the help he needs. Disrespectful that two days before the biggest night of your dads life you decide to be stupid and get behind the wheel after drinking.

**** the help that HE needs. He's 35 years old and just put a little girl in the hospital. Dude needs to be in prison for a very long time.

Not that there was ever an excuse for drinking and driving but with uber and other ride sharing apps more prevalent then ever it really is dumb and reckless to be doing so.
Not to mention at least players get free ride service. I’m assuming the coaches do as well. Of course we all know that probably never gets used. Really puts a damper on the game. I really hope the Chiefs and the Reid family do the right thing and assist that family in every way possible. Whatever punishment is coming Britt’s way he 1000% deserves. Eventually you either get it or you don’t and it would appear that he doesn’t.

Back
Top Bottom