SUPER BOWL LVII 🏈 | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think the Cardinals have buyer’s remorse after watching the lack of adjustments from Philly’s defense in the super bowl?

I welcome anyone to search my thoughts on gannon these last 2 years

but I got zero clue how they still move forward this quickly after seeing that.. hell they could have watched how reluctant he was to adjust in the Arizona game this year

if it was me, I’d go to Brian Johnson from the eagles staff easily before I went that route.. and that’s jsut limiting it to guys on the eagles staff after shane

Yeah I didn’t want the giants to release Bradberry because he was solid but they had to because of the cap.

I get that it’s easier to play the position as the #2 guy but still getting an All Pro nod, as the #2, is still bananas

Film don’t lie. I know he’s not staying but man, I’m a fan of that boy for life

ill give you that one.. i’ve seen you complain about him..

I got some of the things he did because of the DBs we had in his first year.. but continuing to do it this year when you have talent never made sense to me

but we had several games this year where his risk adverse philosophy made sh a whole lot harder than it needed to be.. and was just outright dumb

the zona game was a pretty example.. their oline couldn’t really block.. but it didn’t matter because we allowed quick crossers instead of clogging the middle and forcing deeper passes.. they have short and fast WRs and we’re letting them catch it quick and space to run and also giving the QB an option right in front of his face

but the Texans game is the perfect example.. just send run blitzes and make whoever the QB was and whatever healthy WRs they prove they can actually beat you (think they had 2 or 3 WRs out).. but he didn’t

You think the Cardinals have buyer’s remorse after watching the lack of adjustments from Philly’s defense in the super bowl?
IMO he's not a great strategist/tactician. But most people around the eagles media early on had a feeling he would be the first one to dip and get a HC job (mainly because of how he came off and presented himself and expressed his knowledge of the game)

There was never a game where I was like "damn he really exposed or found a weakness" or a game where he utilized someone uniquely or took something away from the other offense. I think he could be a good coach, but as a coordinator he was hella passive. At least when Schwartz was the DC(he wasn't perfect either) he was slightly more flexible and had an idea of how he could use certain pieces on defense. Schwartz also wanted to stop the run no matter what, so he sold out a lot on that end and wanted to keep you in long downs. You never got the sense that JG was trying to force you out of rhythm or that he was using his chess pieces to their max potential

Yep. IATT IATT been on Gannon's *** all season.

zero clue how dude ran what he did vs yall with a whole Justin Jefferson and a legit QB and other weapons

and then it’s the game plans vs some of these others teams

I need it explained to me why dude was more scared of the offenses of Washington, the Texans, the lions, the packers and even the sainrs,. And not vikings

Hell even Arizona

but I been watching dak his whole career and I know dude will eat vs zone.. and yet our DC had to wait multiple quarters to adjust

I been in this thread talking about gannon and what I know about Andy.. and yet gannon went full gannon

i get if you lack talent or your CBs are slow.. but dude was content to die by a thousand cuts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom