SUPER BOWL LVII šŸˆ | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the Buccs were the only team to neutralize Mahomes and Kelce because of their personnel with Devin White etc ?

Still canā€™t believe how poor that Eagles defense was. Absolutely no adjustments :lol:

Mahomes didnā€™t have to air that ball out not one time.

So the Buccs were the only team to neutralize Mahomes and Kelce because of their personnel with Devin White etc ?

Still canā€™t believe how poor that Eagles defense was. Absolutely no adjustments :lol:

I would suggest looking at the oline from the team that played the bucs

And changes that were made

Chiefs lost their All Pro starting RT to a back injury (Schwartz) and in the divisional championship against the Bills they lost their starting LT, Eric Fisher to a blown Achilles. Against the Bucs the Chiefs had an entirely different starting offensive line than when they started the year. Mahomes got hit early, they couldn't run the ball and by the time the second half started he was running for his life trying to do it all on his own.

Chiefs lost their All Pro starting RT to a back injury (Schwartz) and in the divisional championship against the Bills they lost their starting LT, Eric Fisher to a blown Achilles. Against the Bucs the Chiefs had an entirely different starting offensive line than when they started the year. Mahomes got hit early, they couldn't run the ball and by the time the second half started he was running for his life trying to do it all on his own.

this, all of this

dude literally almost had a TD throwing literally sideways, parallel to the ground.. except tyreek decided letting the ball hit him in the facemask was better

1676406520119.png

1676406559858.gif

Philly had 70 sacks during the season and couldn't touch Mahomes once. Mahomes and KC went into the 2nd half and Philly couldn't stop them at all. That's pretty much the entire game. Hell, Philly's O-Line was dominating in run blocking all season long and they couldn't run a lick. KC O-Line came prepared, and Philly wasn't. That's it.

Philly had 70 sacks during the season and couldn't touch Mahomes once. Mahomes and KC went into the 2nd half and Philly couldn't stop them at all. That's pretty much the entire game. Hell, Philly's O-Line was dominating in run blocking all season long and they couldn't run a lick. KC O-Line came prepared, and Philly wasn't. That's it.

havent seen you this worked up since:

https://niketalk.com/threads/nfl-divisional-round-šŸˆ-parlays-pick-ems-and-pigskins-sponsored-by-fankings-and-draftduel.695769/page-129#post-35969085

havent seen you this worked up since:

https://niketalk.com/threads/nfl-divisional-round-šŸˆ-parlays-pick-ems-and-pigskins-sponsored-by-fankings-and-draftduel.695769/page-129#post-35969085

Not throwing any shade at Philly.

But what I said is true. We all saw the game.

0 sacks for Philly
Jalen Hurts was the leading rusher for Philly
Pacheco ran all over Philly
Philly D couldn't stop KC at all in the 2nd half
Juju Smith-Shuster who was probably going to be out of the league found himself wide-open several times in the 2nd half

Both teams came into the game so evenly matched. Andy Reid and EB literally outcoached Sirriani and Co.

0 sacks for Philly
Juju Smith-Shuster who was probably going to be out of the league found himself wide-open several times in the 2nd half

Both teams came into the game so evenly matched. Andy Reid and EB literally outcoached Sirriani and Co.

ok.. youā€™re still 2 days later very worked up

0 sacks for Philly

Nobody is debating any of that lol

ok.. youā€™re still 2 days later very worked up

I'm not on here as much anymore. I can't share thoughts/opinions unless it happens the day of the game? Why is the thread still open?

Wonder why you think I'm worked up. I was sharing my thoughts on the game

You think the Cardinals have buyerā€™s remorse after watching the lack of adjustments from Phillyā€™s defense in the super bowl?

I'm not on here as much anymore. I can't share thoughts/opinions unless it happens the day of the game? Why is the thread still open?

Wonder why you think I'm worked up. I was sharing my thoughts on the game

do you, at no point did I say you couldnā€™t do anything

just like I didnā€™t say anything when you gave your thoughts on the giants/eagles

just corrected you on the lane Johnson and Brandon Graham point

Back
Top Bottom