SUPER BOWL LVII 🏈 | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jalen Hurts was terrific except for the unforced fumble that was the biggest difference in the game.

100% the eagles offense scored more points than the chiefs offense AND lets not forget that big punt return.....offense gets credit for that TD sure, but really thats a STs score, when you gift the ball there to a great offense.

and
the both teams punted twice - teams very evenly matched - two best teams

and
if a teams pash rush knocks a QB out of the NFC championship game, don't want to hear they beat the 4th stringer - it was talent that knocked him out and they were winning and their offense played great vs their top 3 D

again, mahomes is tier 1 - no one in his league now and not likely for next 10 years.

ZigzagCompleteChicken-max-1mb.gif

He needs at least a guareented 4 years there.

I think he can make it work. I believe in him.

they have the picks from the browns trade..

but he should have forced a new GM.. start fresh everywhere..

least he didn’t hire kliff to run the offense

Chiefs were gifted 7pts and were still down 10 at the start of the 3rd quarter

Hurts didn’t turn the ball over in the second half so there’s no excuse for an all time great defense not being able to hold off an offense that only scored 7pts in the first half
Feels like the Chiefs unlocked a new meta or atleast the blueprint to beat the eagles defense.

Feels like the Chiefs unlocked a new meta or atleast the blueprint to beat the eagles defense.

teams don’t have mahomes, Reid and that level of oline.. and also efficiency of our offense usually forces teams out of what they plan to do

but that’s thing with gannon’s scheme.. he rarely adjusts to take away shallow.. he’s not going gamble on trying to disrupt what an offense wants to do.. he’s overly conservative

his thought process is if you are forced to do a little a lot you will screw up eventually

it was my hope that he would force MVS to have to be the dude to beat us.. get guys up on the line and clog the middle and force mahomes to have to hold the ball and go deeper routes.. but gannon refused to adjust and he got got

Great offense will always beat great defense. Mahomes was smart and took what they gave him. Theres a reason hes paid half a billy

offenses have an inherent advantage, especially with rule changes..

but you have to do something to disrupt that.. and it can’t be what you’ve basically been doing all year when that’s on film and people get paid a whole lot of money to study your tendencies and what you do

Well that defense line didn't get a whole lot of pressure to truly disrupt any of that and when they did, they left the middle wide open for Mahomes to scramble through for the 1st.

True, but that didn't happen either. Gannon didn't adjust but I feel that's on Sirianni, as head coach too.

inevitably, it is sirianni’s fault

my biggest criticism of gannon is that I know exactly how the eagles offense would attack his defense

all you have to do is look at our snap counts on defense and see gannon doing the stuff that got the defense into the trouble at points in the year

but hopefully he gets hired by Arizona.. and I wish him luck

Back
Top Bottom