SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alcohol flowing tonight, huh fellas? It's chaos now...I love this kind of chaos...carry on...

game-of-thrones-drinking.gif

For future reference, if the clock runs out in the first OT and the second team hasn't completed their possession, it goes to 2OT.

I still don't understand these Purdy debates. Obviously he's not elite, he's like the 5th best player on the offense. Let him keep growing into whatever he'll become. This is only his second year. :lol:
I can accept this. I've seen more then enough to know he's one of the top QB's in the league but absolutely ok with saying give him more time. But he will always have detractors because no great QB has every played with great talent, according to some.

Brock didn’t light it up. But Cam is a troll. Outside of trolling and clout chasing, he overvalues his short lived run.

Dude is 34 years old Still a NFL playing aged individual for context. No teams saw value in him even in a backup based capacity so he turned into a YouTuber. Kudos to that I guess.

For future reference, if the clock runs out in the first OT and the second team hasn't completed their possession, it goes to 2OT.
This was baffling to me :lol:

Still don’t really understand why it’s the case.

What an entertaining game!

I cannot recall the last time I’ve seen a Super Bowl game featuring a historically great defensive performance vs. one of greatest QB performances of all time.

Pat Mahomes took that game away from SF.

Romo and Nance were awful. Nance sounded retired and Romo sounded drunk

Yall are just hating on Romo now. I thought he did a fine job. He did a great job calling the end of OT, and covering Jim Nantz *** for not knowing KC won the SB. He legitimately thought they had to play another “quarter.”

Romo did a great job closing it out and phasing into the post-game ceremony

I can accept this. I've seen more then enough to know he's one of the top QB's in the league but absolutely ok with saying give him more time. But he will always have detractors because no great QB has every played with great talent, according to some.
A top qb would have won a championship with that defense and weapons imo. I feel like Purdy is overrated because he isn’t bad and because they salvaged that Lance pick w him.

Back
Top Bottom