Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ive been saying this all year.
And that's what hurts the most

DnqMVDTUcAAMbaH.jpg_large.jpg

This is my dumbest sports take I truly believe;

Ranking QB's is a pointless waste of time.

QB's imo fit into 3 categories

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Good enough to a superbowl with
3. Not good enough to win a super bowl with.

Purdy is firmly in category 2.
where he ranks with in that imo is irrelevant.
100%%%%

Absolutely correct. Category 1 is for the elite.

I can accept this. I've seen more then enough to know he's one of the top QB's in the league but absolutely ok with saying give him more time. But he will always have detractors because no great QB has every played with great talent, according to some.

You think Purdy is better than Stafford, Herbert, Jalen?

This was baffling to me :lol:

Still don’t really understand why it’s the case.

What makes it even more nebulous is why they felt the need to over value a procession over game clock lol

So what does this mean? We’re going to play games based off a certain number of processions now?

Alcohol flowing tonight, huh fellas? It's chaos now...I love this kind of chaos...carry on...

game-of-thrones-drinking.gif
“I drink, and I know things.”

I have a lot of thoughts on the Niners NOT going for it on 4th & 4 on their last drive.

If they get it, they win. If they don’t get it (which they could very well get it, don’t downgrade that), the Chiefs still start on their own 10 and have to go 60 yards to get into FG range.

I’m a maverick but I think we need to think about that.

people obsess over QB's and i truly don't get it,
you have to pay them all tons of money no matter what and outside of like Mahomes, they are all pretty dependent on the quality of their teammates.

like what on earth difference does it make if Purdy is the 10th best QB or 5 or 8 or whatever.

the best QB is mahomes the next QB is a good QB on a rookie deal.
other than that, only question that matters is if he's good enough to win a SB with.

Yall are just hating on Romo now. I thought he did a fine job. He did a great job calling the end of OT, and covering Jim Nantz *** for not knowing KC won the SB. He legitimately thought they had to play another “quarter.”

Romo did a great job closing it out and phasing into the post-game ceremony

Romo wasn't annoying this game. He was on point, wasn't doing too much as usual.

Purdy is definitely good. But I firmly believe there’s like 10+ different guys that could also be a similar level of good, if not better with the best running back in the league, top 5 receiving core, top 5 tight end, top 5 defense.

This was baffling to me :lol:

Still don’t really understand why it’s the case.

Both teams are guaranteed one possession in OT now.

Doesn't matter if the team who got first possession scored a TD on their opening drive.

Since the 9ers scored a FG on their first drive the Chiefs subsequent drive would only end with a TD (which happed), a turnover on downs or an outright turnover.

OT is basically a brand new game and would continue no matter how long it takes once both teams got at least one possession. Since the Chiefs drive was still ongoing and time was running out in the 1st OT, their drive would've continued into the 2nd OT (basically 2nd quarter) until IT ended.

If the Chief scored a FG on their drive then IT would be sudden death rules and the next score for either team wins the game.

Purdy is definitely good. But I firmly believe there’s like 10+ different guys that could also be a similar level of good, if not better with the best running back in the league, top 5 receiving core, top 5 tight end, top 5 defense.
💯

random, I feel like if Chris Jones had a more memorable name
he'd be way more famous.

it feels like every playoffs he's insanely clutch, always creates havoc on game deciding downs.

he needs a gimmick like Strahan's gap tooth or something.

random, I feel like if Chris Jones had a more memorable name
he'd be way more famous.

it feels like every playoffs he's insanely clutch, always creates havoc on game deciding downs.

he needs a gimmick like Strahan's gap tooth or something.
Kevin Williams, Jared Allen, etc. It’s a thing.

Back
Top Bottom