Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

I too want to congrat the Giants for a great game....... looking forward to next season..... im gonna enjoy seeing the Giants try and pull the same BS stuntagain

xlmgd0.jpg
ohwell.gif

EDIT: After the game this NE fan was mad, picked a fight with this kid and got his behind whipped.

This either ties or surpasses the Yankees ALCS choke against Boston. Either way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Eli almost gave me a heart attack those last 2 minutes with all those near gameending plays.

was anyone else wishing that roids dirty Harrison was out with injury? no more extra chip for him either...

Originally Posted by mheftman

michael%20strahan.jpg
giants074.jpg
07_0104_98.jpg
g_osi_195.jpg
giants.jpg

Strahan - Cofield - Robbins - Osi - Tuck

see you in the Bucs Cowboys Packers Patriots backfield

michael%20strahan.jpg
giants074.jpg
07_0104_98.jpg
g_osi_195.jpg
giants.jpg

michael%20strahan.jpg
giants074.jpg
07_0104_98.jpg
g_osi_195.jpg
giants.jpg

michael%20strahan.jpg
giants074.jpg
07_0104_98.jpg
g_osi_195.jpg
giants.jpg

greatest fooball game ive ever seen.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

what the hell was that?

why did they pass up on a field goal there? don't the Patriots realize that they've won every Super Bowl by 3 points? or they figure that their D that hasn't been playing well will just start shutting the Giants down all of a sudden?

smh.gif
that will come back to haunt them

i called it, way back.
i'm glad thats the play that caused them to lose

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Can we get some Giants photos up in here, Super Bowl Trophy celebration pics!!!!
8f806474acec02805642d2962e8a993f-getty-77331464mw124_super_bowl_xl.jpg

a5b54062b47aed3e624f1f72d2abd678-getty-fbn-super_bowl-giants-patriots.jpg

c50efacb1f6e42c38d0f95d081fdb2b2-getty-77331464tl129_super_bowl_xl.jpg

f8c9f4273183caedbca6c156ff97124c-getty-77331464bl143_super_bowl_xl.jpg

Street fighter-You Lose!
laugh.gif

Best one though....
9d1c8fe6a562359ed07b0015b7ad39b7-getty-fbn-superbowl-giants-patriots.jpg

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady holds the Vince Lombardi trophy after the Giants defeated the New England Patriots 17-14 in Super Bowl XLII at theUniversity of Phoenix Stadium 03 February 2008 in Glendale, Arizona. AFP PHOTO / GABRIEL BOUYS (Photo credit should read GABRIEL BOUYS/AFP/Getty Images)

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady holds the Vince Lombardi trophy after the Giants defeated the New England Patriots 17-14 in Super Bowl XLII at the University of Phoenix Stadium 03 February 2008 in Glendale, Arizona. AFP PHOTO / GABRIEL BOUYS (Photo credit should read GABRIEL BOUYS/AFP/Getty Images)
@%+?????

Also congrats to my dudes I use to rag on HEAVY like Mez, ultra, Labels and no escapin
laugh.gif

With that out of the way.....

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

where can i find an authentic superbowl patch jersey (Giants of Course) NYC area

where can i find an authentic superbowl patch jersey (Giants of Course) NYC area

I'm apeing for that Strahan with the SB patch.

You have to admire though, the game was right there in the balance and Eli stepped up like a man. That play he scrambled out might be the best play I'veseen in a long time, if not ever. And the defense stepped up to the challenge. I'm done for the night. Enjoy your victory NY!

God I love the Giants right now.. My man Eli with the Ring
pimp.gif
.. i love it, where is that make your preseason predictions thread at when you need it, where isaid Eli will finally shut all the haters up this year.. Congrats to Eli and the Giants, ya'll played a great game..

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

GUNNA YOUR BOY HAD A CHANCE TO SEAL THE GAME AND HE CHOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Damn, Giants fans managed to shut down NT.
laugh.gif

No excuses...this offseason is going to SUCK.

Well, KFC...I took the bet and lost...I'll hold my end of the deal (of course I won't leave forever though
laugh.gif
you wouldn't have done the same either judging from the way you beg to be a mod every 2 weeks).

I couldn't be any happier for the Giants and their fans though. My fam back in NY were blowing up my phone but I knew what I was going to hear on the other line wasn't pretty.
smh.gif

Basically the only sport in which I root for in the area that I've lived in the past 8 years and they manage to not win AGAIN...Imagine being a Yankees/Patriots/Rangers fan the last couple of years...
smh.gif

While Brady was off on his game he did what he was supposed to do when the time counted yet the defense let the team down. Brady coming back yet again in a playoff game was epic and I like everyone else thought the game was over at that point. Not a high scoring affair like everyone thought it'd be but honestly a great game. It sucks to be so close and lose but that's what it came down to. Eli had the greatest drive in the final minutes I've ever seen a QB have (I was SCREAMING at my TV when he managed to get out of that sack and complete that great throw) and I got to give it to them, I'm really happy for you dudes. I'm glad Strahan got his ring and he's most likely gone and I'm glad Eli got out of Peyton's shadow. Throw a great parade for your team NY...y'all deserve it.

The one thing I'm most disappointed in is that Seau didn't get his ring...forget Mercury Morris and having to hear about scandals and the salty dudes and all that...the fact that Seau didn't get his ring is terrible. I hope he comes back for one more year and this team achieves its goal.

I would definetely say though out of the SuperBowls I've managed to watch...this would rank as the best one. Great intensity and the 4th quarter will live in history and Eli's drive cements his place as a great NFL QB...I wouldn't have wanted any other team ending the Pats' perfect season.

I'll be gone for a bit (word to Buggz' vacation
laugh.gif
) but I'll be back NT...sayonara
you are a %@@@* for that one man,
smh.gif
at you

Congrats to the Giants and there improbable Superbowl run; beating the Cowboys, Packers and Patriots in their Superbowl runwas an amazing feat.

Props to Eli Manning.
pimp.gif
He really elevated his play in the postseasonand vaulted his team to the championship. He lived up to his name and # 1 pick status, maybe the NY media and Giants fans can stop bashing him.

Congrats to the REAL Giants fans like HTTB who were behind this team from day one and didn't pop up during the postseason.

On another note Tiki Barber must be fuming right now.
laugh.gif

Congrats GMEN!!!!!!! You give my DOLPHINS the gift of being the ONLY UNDEFITED team EVER!!!!!! Congrats to ALL GMEN FANS!!!!!!!!

P.s. I cant wait to see wait M.Moris has to say now LOL
laugh.gif

INSTANT CLASSIC! THE BEST SUPERBOWL I EVER WITNESS!!!!!!

OK, I got the game on my hard drive . I'll take a handful of avy requests from a few Giants fans. just lemme know which plays or part of the celebration uwant.

PM me or leave it in here ...

Back
Top Bottom