Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

Definitely. Considering the circumstances, what was on the line, we definitely witnessed something special on that play.

Who's got a link for that 18-and-1 t-shirt??!?!?!?!?!
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat

That catch was
pimp.gif
The best I've ever seen. Hell, that whole drive withEli avoiding the sacks and to just heave it up, it was easily the Play Of The Game in my opinion.

Someone has to make that a .gif. What a catch
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Once he made the catch, I shouted out "There is no way the Giants lost thisgame".

it was an amazing catch and will be forever remembered in Giants lore, dont know about THE BEST....ska will be here in a minute by the way

I was the only person in the room to see the catch, everyone else was either eating or not payint attention. I musta jumped off the couch and yelled "OHSH1T" so loud, N's thought I was buggin...

I knew as soon as he caught that it was special
nerd.gif

O.K., this definitely deserves its own post, because that was a PHENOMENAL catch. How Eli got free is one thing, but that catch...
eek.gif

P.S. And for any of you too ignorant to think on your own, the reason I'm keeping this open is because we have ALWAYS allowed threads for PHENOMENAL plays(how many CURRENT threads are there right now for someone dunking on someone else?), especially when the thread presents the play the way this thread starterdoes; as a discussion for some of the other greatest SB catches.

What can I say. Congrats to the Giants, this was a great game. No lie, after the Pats scored that TD and before the kickoff after I had a weird feeling and Itold my uncle that I have a feeling something special was going to happen.
eek.gif
Eli scrambling out of the pocket and completing that pass. After that I knew this game was over. Still, I wanted to see the Patriots go undefeated butthe Giants defense WORKED them. This team is going down in the history books, well deserved.

Originally Posted by fingerollin

yall dont understand wat it is to be a nyc boy living in new england, greatest night of my life

*raises hand*

2nd worst night in my life though (first being the Yankees/Red Sox series Game 7)
tired.gif

Justin Tuck
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I'm not a NYG fan, but that was the happiest I've ever been cheering for a team that's not mine.

Also congrats to my dudes I use to rag on HEAVY like Mez, ultra, Labels and no escapin
laugh.gif

all season dude. at least you were funny about it. lol

after knocking him for the early part of the season to the point of wanting him and coughlin practically off the tea, eli really came thru in the late seasonlike a real man and leader by sheer example. i definitely got a little misty when the clock was at 0:00. congrats to all members of team giants on this boardfor keeping that faith no matter what. incredible win. one for the ages!

that should be moss' ring, moss' tears of joy, and moss' escalade.

my emotions overflowed when plax got emotional after the game when he was interviewed b/c i knew that should've been moss.
frown.gif

and i don't know how any of you can
roll.gif
at this. y'all are some coldblooded reptiles. moss has massively matured. he took the l like a man, and i salute him for that. he remained on the field and watched the giants take theirlast snap while all the other patriot players were escaping to the locker room. laughing at the undeniable goat getting denied of a ring after he has thegreatest season ever by a wr is tasteless.

now the question is, is he going to stay put with the pats? i personally am torn on this issue. i think he will re-sign though. i don't know if i like thatidea though, brady is starting to really get on my nerves.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

OK, I got the game on my hard drive . I'll take a handful of avy requests from a few Giants fans. just lemme know which plays or part of the celebration u want.

PM me or leave it in here ...
Can you make a gif of that scramble by Eli + catch by Tyree?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

OK, I got the game on my hard drive . I'll take a handful of avy requests from a few Giants fans. just lemme know which plays or part of the celebration u want.

PM me or leave it in here ...
Can you make a gif of that scramble by Eli + catch by Tyree?

Best. Game. of the year.

Play of the Year was made in this game.

AND I'm not even a Giants fan.
laugh.gif
@%%@ Boston though.

It was better than Clarks's catch by miles
pimp.gif

I was like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ****tttttttttttttttttttt
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
"

smh @ ignorant people saying "play of the game" when it is one of the greatest sports plays ever
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom