Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

Freeney out? HUGE blow.

Dude will not survive the Super Bowl for more than a quarter with a torn ligament in his strong ankle. Fail.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Freeney out? HUGE blow.

Dude will not survive the Super Bowl for more than a quarter with a torn ligament in his strong ankle. Fail.
smh.gif
i knew it was serious when he stepped on dudes foot ... it was the end of the game too ... 
this makes an already bad D that much worse ... 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

peyton you gotta throw 7 tds and the colts need 0 turnovers ....
smh.gif
FML 

colts fans...calm it down...you have peyton manning. the dude will not let his team not score on drives where they need points...

Freeney going to play regardless
laugh.gif
. He know the Saints just seeing him on the field works in the colts favor
pimp.gif

At least i hope
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Mardi Gras is the week after the Super Bowl 
eyes.gif

From the article -
"This has been historic,'' she said. "The goal was always to have a celebration to honor the achievements of Saints'' Quiett said.
"The team will be featured in the parade," Quiett said.
Yup, sounds like Mardi Gras is going to be the reason for the parade
roll.gif

meanwhile in 9 days Drew Brees is gonna be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.
Do they let the players from each team hold the trophy before the game?....becauseeeeee you along with 90 million other viewers are going to be seeing this and only this:

peyton-manning-with-super-bowl-trophy.jpg

Originally Posted by JPZx

Mardi Gras is the week after the Super Bowl 
eyes.gif

From the article -
"This has been historic,'' she said. "The goal was always to have a celebration to honor the achievements of Saints'' Quiett said.
"The team will be featured in the parade," Quiett said.
Yup, sounds like Mardi Gras is going to be the reason for the parade
roll.gif

meanwhile in 9 days Drew Brees is gonna be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.
Do they let the players from each team hold the trophy before the game?....becauseeeeee you along with 90 million other viewers are going to be seeing this and only this:

peyton-manning-with-super-bowl-trophy.jpg

We're gonna revisit this in 3 days... but I fully expect you to go into hiding... similar to your quarterback... ex-quarterback... hired gun... attention wh*re... however you want to refer to Brett Favre.

Go Saints! Rooting for the feel-good team. Peyton doesn't need to win this to solidify his best ever status. I think he'll have it on lock by the end of his career (easily).

I'm taking the Saints to cover, and the only thing holding me back saying they don't win is guess who? Peyton. If the Colts have the ball on the last drive then I'm not betting against the Colts. No way, no how. It'll be a close game and fun to watch.

Only 13 pages
ohwell.gif
, well since I won't be here during the big game...

My prediction : Colts 45 Saints 28

MVP : Peyton Manning

Colts -10.5 pays out 2 to 1... gonna go big on that. I am very confident Colts will win by 14. Wish me luck NT
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Colts -10.5 pays out 2 to 1... gonna go big on that. I am very confident Colts will win by 14. Wish me luck NT
smile.gif
grin.gif

good luck tho
For real. Although I can't wish you luck because I'm going the other, but it looks bleak rayray. How much did you put down on the game?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

smile.gif
grin.gif

good luck tho

Back
Top Bottom