Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

Here we go its gameday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm surprised its only 14 pages for this thread
smh.gif

My heart is with the Saints but my money is on Indy. I just don't see New Orleans getting a finger on Peyton enough to disrupt his robotic accuracy. All that aside, I just want to see a close game.

Reggie's JO just dropped a vid of her giving a tour of his house in LA...
roll.gif

C'mon Reggie....get control of your women

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by outkast9984

anyone have any handicapper knowledge here for betting?

What do you want to know?
pretty much betting agaisnt the spread and over under..... i wanna do colt but they are 6 point favs on my site and the under 57.5

In all honesty... While I fully believe in my guy if by some reason we do lose, I couldn't pick a better team for it to happen to and would feel as though they fully deserve it. With that out of the way...

Time To Work.

Pulling for the Colts but no big deal either way. I just hope it is a fast-paced, entertaining game. Super Bowls this decade have been awesome

Dear Pres

Please show why your one of the most explosive players in the League. No dumb plays today, such as catching a punt inside to 10 then fumbling and no backward laterals passes in the open field. That is all.

Thank you.

My boy Peyton needs to get ring #2.
pimp.gif

However, I've got no qualms if the Saints win. This is one of those Super Bowls where I just hope it's entertaining, close, and high scoring. May the best team win.
smokin.gif

Suck the faints.
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif
tired.gif

Nah but I don't see the Colts losing this game. I don't believe the Reggie Wayne injury is serious and Freeney will be effective despite how much this ankle issue was overblown by the media this past week. The Saints struggled on grass from the Washington in WK13 on through the rest of the regular season.

Big Meach is going to have a big day.
nerd.gif

Colts 38, Saints 31

Back
Top Bottom