Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

Originally Posted by dmxfury

None.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Can't wait for next year, I have a good feeling.....

A good feeling? Is the feeling that of Steelers vs Bengals 23-21 with Shank Graham chocking the AFC North title away
tired.gif
. Yeah I'm bitter.

Sean Payton is a coach I have the utmost respect for. Dude coaches with his heart and soul and has no problem calling a trick play or rubbing it in on a defense. Props to that man.

Jim Caldwell simply inherited a great team, I didn't see him make a real coaching move all season (let alone a different facial expression
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Reggie Wayne choked. It's especially annoying since people that don't know football real well will say that Manning choked. Reggie embarrassed the U tonight.

He's really been Casper the entire playoffs. Sad.
lol at Wayne chocking.  Why make excuses for Peyton?

ALL game long the dude is throwing lasers then on that drive he throws;

A near pic. Overthrows an open receiver down the middle. Then throws that pic.

How does he go from throwing lasers to that drive? Unless he's a choke artist?
laugh.gif

Not making any excuses for Peyton... he threw it, it was picked. Thats on him. 

But at the same time don't act like Reggie didn't run a half @$! route on the play either, or like he's been the big time receiver he was supposed to be in this post season.  He was Casper like I stated.  In the end hats off to N.O they deserved it.

Man, this is another punch in the gut to SD in terms of QBs. Both draft class QB's get a SB before Phillip, and now Brees gets one as well. Just strange how that worked out

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
@ Deuce Mcalister bein' there.. He still on the team?
laugh.gif
that !!%!@ started showin back up after the Saints got that bye. !!%!@ aint slick...
laugh.gif
Don't play ol'boy that hard though.
roll.gif

SHey looking at the history of winners and loser. I can't really imagine the colts not making the PLAYOFFS next season.

CONGRATS SAINT

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Man, this is another punch in the gut to SD in terms of QBs. Both draft class QB's get a SB before Phillip, and now Brees gets one as well. Just strange how that worked out
talk radio has been nothing but hate for the past 3 weeks.  tomorrow people will have more to speak about

man i hate championship game nights on NT...buncha people i ain't ever see talkin out their *%!.

wanted Peyton and the Colts to win...but Brees and the Saints?  i can dig it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Reggie Wayne choked. It's especially annoying since people that don't know football real well will say that Manning choked. Reggie embarrassed the U tonight.

He's really been Casper the entire playoffs. Sad.
lol at Wayne chocking.  Why make excuses for Peyton?

ALL game long the dude is throwing lasers then on that drive he throws;

A near pic. Overthrows an open receiver down the middle. Then throws that pic.

How does he go from throwing lasers to that drive? Unless he's a choke artist?
laugh.gif

Not making any excuses for Peyton... he threw it, it was picked. Thats on him. 

But at the same time don't act like Reggie didn't run a half @$! route on the play either, or like he's been the big time receiver he was supposed to be in this post season.  He was Casper like I stated.  In the end hats off to N.O they deserved it.
The question should be:

In a situation of that importance with a QB the caliber of Manning, should he have even thrown such an iffy pass.

When I say Peyton chokes I mean that he makes poor decisions late in big games and he's proven that to be true over and over.
You cannot only look at that INT. Look at that entire drive.
How does he go from being a special forces sniper the entire game to a dude who can't even hit Yokazuna.
laugh.gif

I have a feeling Reggie Bush will become a trillion times more cocky after this
sick.gif
. Oh well congrat to the Saint. They deserve to win

Back
Top Bottom