Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

Colts gotta win so we can stop hearing the uneducated opinion that "Peyton needs more rings to be considered the best" here on NT.

laugh.gif
at viking fan still mad that saints beat them.

Originally Posted by dland24

Colts gotta win so we can stop hearing the uneducated opinion that "Peyton needs more rings to be considered the best" here on NT.

Exactly. If the Colts win today, no more arguments.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by outkast9984

anyone have any handicapper knowledge here for betting?

What do you want to know?
pretty much betting agaisnt the spread and over under..... i wanna do colt but they are 6 point favs on my site and the under 57.5

Well, that's the hard part. I can tell you that the underdog is 6-3-1 against the spread in Super Bowls this decade. The Under would be a good bet. It usually is in Super Bowls, but I'm not touching it. 
I can't advise taking the Colts -6 because for one, I took the Saints +5 and because I just don't think it's going to happen. Two, people have to remember that betting isn't picking the team you think will win. I think that people get caught up in not wanting to bet against Peyton, which I'd never do. I'm not because I think he leads this team on a drive down the stretch to win the game. 

I just think that the matchups within the game are too strong in the Saints favor to ignore in saying that the Colts will win handily or by more than 6. Saints will be with them the entire game.

34-31 Colts. 

Finally it's here! Let's go Peyton become the GOAT today.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

laugh.gif
at viking fan still mad that saints beat them.
I'm not mad anymore
laugh.gif
...I was joking. That's why I said "Nah but forreal" after it
you know what blows? todays the last day of football untill next season
frown.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

frown.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
this is true...although im already ready for the draft. this season was a disaster. it IS good that the two best teams are playing today though...hope it's a good one

don't really care who wins the game, I just hope its a good game following last years.

I pick the Colts by 4

I wish there was a way both teams can lose.
The Saints for the way they laid the smack down on my Pats
tired.gif
and all their annoying fans who just popped outta nowhere
And the Colts, because I'm a Pats fan, and although I respect Peyton's skill, I can't bring myself to for our rivals.

But if I had to say, I want the Saints to lose MORE than the Colts.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

frown.gif
I'm actually more upset that we have to wait for football to start, than I am excited that pitchers and catchers report next week. The Jets really took over my life this season
ohwell.gif

Oh, and I rather see the Saints take it, but the Colts are going to win this game.

Back
Top Bottom