Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

UGH.... still can't take this loss....
frown.gif

Good game again to the Saints.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Couldn't pick a better squad to lose it to.

Hats off to N.O and all the real Saints fans
pimp.gif

Peyton is still the best to ever do it. I'll still stand on that.

TOM BRADY >

You're a @$*! rider... I don't blame you though... You're from NYC its ingrained into your DNA bro.
laugh.gif

Reggie Wayne choked. It's especially annoying since people that don't know football real well will say that Manning choked. Reggie embarrassed the U tonight.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Couldn't pick a better squad to lose it to.

Hats off to N.O and all the real Saints fans
pimp.gif

Peyton is still the best to ever do it. I'll still stand on that.

TOM BRADY >

You're a #!$% rider... I don't blame you though... You're from NYC its ingrained into your DNA bro.
laugh.gif

Haha u tighhhht

I dont understand why dudes are getting salty over new Saints fans for the SB. I mean, people can't root for a team in the Superbowl? SMH. Ima Niners fan but hats off to the Saints

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Reggie Wayne choked. It's especially annoying since people that don't know football real well will say that Manning choked. Reggie embarrassed the U tonight.

wow Peyton is human lol

Congrats to the Big Easy.

Only more proof that the idiots in Halas Hall don't have any idea or clue how to run a successful football franchise and be successful. They stay as failures because hiring damn coaches and GMs  

Sorry but until the McCaskeys sell the Bears or finally care about winning first and not $$$, hire real talent, then the Bears will never win the SB again.

Back
Top Bottom