Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

KIM KARDASHIAN on NFL Network fellas
devil.gif

I don't doubt there are a lot of bandwagon fans on this board, but I'm true blue with it.

I'm from the Bayou and been rolling with the Saints through the good times and the bad for a long %%# time.

Glad to see my team and my city finally get theirs. My boy from the mighty 9 who I've watched the whole season with (here in San Diego) flew home a few days ago so he could join the celebration once the game was over.

Just got off the phone with him and I couldn't hear %*@+! It's crazy in the quarter right now!!!

Glad we made it!

My brother just called me from New Orleans, they cutting up so hard right now! It's crazy out here in Baton Rouge, so I can just imaigne how it is in New Orleans.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I don't doubt there are a lot of bandwagon fans on this board, but I'm true blue with it.

I'm from the Bayou and been rolling with the Saints through the good times and the bad for a long %%# time.

Glad to see my team and my city finally get theirs. My boy from the mighty 9 who I've watched the whole season with (here in San Diego) flew home a few days ago so he could join the celebration once the game was over.

Just got off the phone with him and I couldn't hear %*@+! It's crazy in the quarter right now!!!

Glad we made it!
I'm a Giants fan but I wanted the Saints to win it for Shockey. Shockey is that dude.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

My friend plays for the Saints, Ill be seeing him in a couple weeks, I will get picture of the ring.
aren't they getting their rings at the first game of next season?

Back
Top Bottom