Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

KATS gg's man...even though i only used my main once against you (guess who?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
), you thoroughly handed me a spanking...your kirby is rude
laugh.gif
...towards the ends of our rounds, there was a bit of lag i think u noticed it too because u let me know with your taunt...and nice way of telling meyou're out, i'm going to have to steal that taunt from you as well (
smh.gif
@ nintendo for not putting in voice chat/text message system)

i REALLY need to perfect my game though, i catch myself performing the same sequence of moves sometimes (you notice it too?)...i have a couple of bad habitsand a tendency to have stupid deaths so i definitely know what i need to work on...

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

lol those were some fun matches sole. My girl was playing wit me (hence the two "MPIRE"s) and she was pit.

Ok. I was wonderin what the hell was goin on
laugh.gif
. But yea, goodgames. The 4th guy was a friend of mine from school. He's really good with Fox, Sonic, and Olimar.. as you've seen, lol. I said I was done for thenight but Im not even tired. Might grab a quick bite then be back online. If anyone is still up, PM me for a match.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

lol those were some fun matches sole. My girl was playing wit me (hence the two "MPIRE"s) and she was pit.

laugh.gif
. But yea, good games. The 4th guy was a friend of mine from school. He's really good with Fox, Sonic, and Olimar.. as you've seen, lol. I said I was done for the night but Im not even tired. Might grab a quick bite then be back online. If anyone is still up, PM me for a match.

yeah my girl was getting pissed sayin Sonic shouldnt be in the game cuz hes too fast
laugh.gif
but all she does wit Pit is forward+ B.

I finally got my revenge Nellz
wink.gif
4-2. GGs tho. Was getting tired of the 1 on 1 so I bounced. Thank god I dont have class tomorrow

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
...towards the ends of our rounds, there was a bit of lag i think u noticed it too because u let me know with your taunt...and nice way of telling me you're out, i'm going to have to steal that taunt from you as well (
smh.gif

i REALLY need to perfect my game though, i catch myself performing the same sequence of moves sometimes (you notice it too?)...i have a couple of bad habits and a tendency to have stupid deaths so i definitely know what i need to work on...

Yeah man, I really enjoyed playin with you. I was screwing around a lot and wasn't trying to be a %#%! just trying to let you get a better feel foryour characters. seemed like you wanted to try a few out. Anyways if you ever want to work on your game i'll be around to spar. I need to start developingsome other characters now that my kirby is solid. Having a good roation is key. I'll see you on wifi homie, good matches.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
...towards the ends of our rounds, there was a bit of lag i think u noticed it too because u let me know with your taunt...and nice way of telling me you're out, i'm going to have to steal that taunt from you as well (
smh.gif

i REALLY need to perfect my game though, i catch myself performing the same sequence of moves sometimes (you notice it too?)...i have a couple of bad habits and a tendency to have stupid deaths so i definitely know what i need to work on...

Yeah man, I really enjoyed playin with you. I was screwing around a lot and wasn't trying to be a %#%! just trying to let you get a better feel for your characters. seemed like you wanted to try a few out. Anyways if you ever want to work on your game i'll be around to spar. I need to start developing some other characters now that my kirby is solid. Having a good roation is key. I'll see you on wifi homie, good matches.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

laugh.gif
. But yea, good games. The 4th guy was a friend of mine from school. He's really good with Fox, Sonic, and Olimar.. as you've seen, lol. I said I was done for the night but Im not even tired. Might grab a quick bite then be back online. If anyone is still up, PM me for a match.

yeah my girl was getting pissed sayin Sonic shouldnt be in the game cuz hes too fast
laugh.gif
but all she does wit Pit is forward+ B.

I finally got my revenge Nellz
wink.gif
4-2. GGs tho. Was getting tired of the 1 on 1 so I bounced. Thank god I dont have class tomorrow

GG. Actually is was 5-3, but I went light on you because of the massacre that took place on Sunday
pimp.gif
. I didn't pick any of my mains (Toon Link and Lucas) and used a random person every match. Don't know if you noticed or not, I never had the same person twice. Don't worry tho Ima bring Toon Link out the next time we play.
devil.gif

GG E650. 2-2 we need to have a tie breaker. You destroyed my Lucas with Ike. That %!*@ was not fair.
laugh.gif

Yeah that massacre was lethal. Snake isnt my main but I was winning wit him so I stuck wit him. I usually main with Zelda/Samus. But next time we'llsee
smile.gif

Ill be on later tonight. And to the guy who said hes been late for class everday since he got smash bros, dont feel bad. Cuz I've missed classes periodcuz of this @+%!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

any diddy main out there??

I am trying to get better as him and any tips would be appreciated

checked smash board but most of the stuff i already know

Yeah man, I main Diddy Kong. I'ma see if I've added your f-code, and I'll get at you online. My code's in the signature.

I refer to SmashBoards alot, too, so I dunno how much I can teach you, but no one on here uses Diddy, so it'd be good to a see a diferent style.

ghettokamel1, nice work, you get'em thru SSE or playing 400+ brawls?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by the north west

any diddy main out there??

I am trying to get better as him and any tips would be appreciated

checked smash board but most of the stuff i already know

Yeah man, I main Diddy Kong. I'ma see if I've added your f-code, and I'll get at you online. My code's in the signature.

I refer to SmashBoards alot, too, so I dunno how much I can teach you, but no one on here uses Diddy, so it'd be good to a see a diferent style.

ghettokamel1, nice work, you get'em thru SSE or playing 400+ brawls?

Hey man I'm trying to work on Diddy too, if you got any advice could u help me out too?

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yeah man, I really enjoyed playin with you. I was screwing around a lot and wasn't trying to be a %#%! just trying to let you get a better feel for your characters. seemed like you wanted to try a few out. Anyways if you ever want to work on your game i'll be around to spar. I need to start developing some other characters now that my kirby is solid. Having a good roation is key. I'll see you on wifi homie, good matches.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif
thats what i was thinking

SUP guys, I took King Lincey's advice and bought the wii and brawl for 318 haha..

MIDWEST - CHICAGO
FRNK
3694-9828-0111
holla if you are in the midwest

Damnit DSK..
laugh.gif
. Good games though. I'll be back on soon. I actually went over to smashboards and stared fightin people over there. Ran into anotherMario user that puts my Mario to shame..
smh.gif

^Thanks, Balluh, you and FRANK were getting yours, too, though.

Diddy is a freak, all I'm gonna say.

Man..I haven't played anyone online in days...hit me up on AIM if any of yall wanna play.

Whats up all. I've been busy lately so I haven't been on but I just finished a bunch of school work so I should have more free time in the next week. Ijust updated my list and added everyone on the West Coast list. If you added me and are in a different region, let me know and I'll add you too.

Back
Top Bottom