Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Good games GABE

It was my first time playing online, and that lag hit me hard. You see those times I was Ike and when I was falling I would attack rather than Up B to try andrecover? I would press that A before I got hit, get hit by you, THEN the A attack gets registered when I'm in the air falling, exactly when I don'twant it to happen, LOL. I just gotta get used to this lag though then I'll get on more with you guys.

Word. Good Games though bro!

Damn CRI, it seems like it's always a close/epic battle when we brawl.
laugh.gif
You always get me with Mario. You're a beast with him forreal.
pimp.gif
Foxtoo. Sorry I left you hangin, but I have to study for this midterm before I go to bed.

sups guys. new to nt. i'll get my fc up soon too.

i'm also trying to main with diddy. the key are the bananas!

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Damnit DSK..
laugh.gif
. Good games though. I'll be back on soon. I actually went over to smashboards and stared fightin people over there. Ran into another Mario user that puts my Mario to shame..
smh.gif

yeah man, my fault i meant to respond earlier...Metaknight was NOT me BTW, it was my boy playing...we kept on alternating vs. you...he was strictlyMetaknight all the time and I was everyone else...he was surprised too how the lag was online but he got used to it quick...but yeah man like i said i'mstill getting used to this game but i'm sure you noticed i played different than that other day when you had the upperhand...GG's to you though man,your Mario definitely ain't easy to play against...

CzdaDegrees, if you're name ain't up there it has to be because you didn't post your full info up...those are the only heads i skip onhere...post everything up again because you post here regularly so i'm just sure you forgot or something...

Brawl Screen name - Region - State - Brawl Code...

Added everyone on the West Coast. A majority of them still saw "Awaiting Registration" on my end. Please add me when you get the chance. Thanks!

Here's my code again: Phil - WEST COAST - 2702-1332-9782

Can somebody help the King out?
ohwell.gif

So my room doesn't have internet access anymore...what are my options? Does anyone know if the USB connector works on a computer without an internetconnection? Or should I just take the L and pay the money to get my internet cut back on? ($55
smh.gif
)

I kinda miss playin you guys already...
embarassed.gif

All the wireless access points around me are password protected...

Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Can somebody help the King out?
ohwell.gif

So my room doesn't have internet access anymore...what are my options? Does anyone know if the USB connector works on a computer without an internet connection? Or should I just take the L and pay the money to get my internet cut back on? ($55
smh.gif
)

I kinda miss playin you guys already...
embarassed.gif

All the wireless access points around me are password protected...

Any help is appreciated.

Pay the $55. You need the internet for more things anyway. And Im about to be on for anyone that wants a match.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

yo JOE and /LIFE, gg haha

Good games to you. We'll have a 1v1 match. Your Lucas looks like it could be a problem.

And Joe, I gotta admit.. it amazes me how much your Link and Olimar has improved in just a matter of days. Just keep working on your dodging and sheilding andwhen to use certain moves. Like when you got someone dodging all around you, get in the habit of using your down smash. But regardless, good game. You hadme on the ropes quite a few times.

s0leFUNK wrote:
frankl1001 wrote:
yo JOE and /LIFE, gg haha

Good games to you. We'll have a 1v1 match. Your Lucas looks like it could be a problem.

And Joe, I gotta admit.. it amazes me how much your Link and Olimar has improved in just a matter of days. Just keep working on your dodging and sheilding and when to use certain moves. Like when you got someone dodging all around you, get in the habit of using your down smash. But regardless, good game. You had me on the ropes quite a few times.

GG Frank and thanks S0lefunk for the props and advice, would of been nothing if you would of not advise me to use the shield. Thought I was coming backwith Ganidorf FTW in that match but u got the win with pit.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

yup, shiek your main?

Nah, Mario is the only way to go in Brawl
pimp.gif
. Sheik was my main inMelee but she's so different now that I moved her to the secondary. I'm still working on Pit.

Back
Top Bottom